•Donna•

{instead of 13 tapes there is going to be 14 just for Donna lol}

Danna Garcia the most perfect,popular prettiest girl in liberty high,everybody wanted her to be her friend,Donna had a pretty good life 2 wealthy parents who came from nothing her mom a Mexican immigrant and her father a homeless boy from Spain bu...

Danna Garcia the most perfect,popular prettiest girl in liberty high,everybody wanted her to be her friend,Donna had a pretty good life 2 wealthy parents who came from nothing her mom a Mexican immigrant and her father a homeless boy from Spain but soon things changed her mother turned into a famous model in the 90s and her father a famous chef.Donna had many friends when she was little Bryce walker for one she was donna's first kiss at 6 they became good friends Bryce would never say it out but he loved Donna .....like a sister "Wow he didn't want to fuck her weird right" another of her best friends Zach Dempsey there like 2 peas in a pod,but no one can compare to Monty de la Cruz her boyfriend, Monty was Donna's first and she was his they had sweet moments her and there but mostly fighting about EVERYTHING they had a toxic relationship but they were crazy for one other,he would hit her and she would hit him they screamed at each other constantly but they always made up and by made up I mean...Fucked each other till there eyeballs popped out,that's how they saw as fixing a problem or there 2 option fuck around with other person in front of them until they come crawling back to you,It was always the same until she fell in love with someone she wasn't suppose to love..I met Donna at cats party we talked and became friends ever since she kept my secrets and I kept hers but was she ever my friend.
Donna welcome to your tape.