That summer

That summer was the best thing that had ever had happened to Donna she was monty free and didn't do much except be with Tyler and even his parents they never talked about there "relationship" if Tyler tried to talk about them two Donna would skip ...

That summer was the best thing that had ever had happened to Donna she was monty free and didn't do much except be with Tyler and even his parents they never talked about there "relationship" if Tyler tried to talk about them two Donna would skip to the next topic quickly,but after a couple months she grew in love with Tyler,she knew many things about him his favorite movie his favorite song his dislikes his likes,they had much in common to Donna's surprise her and Tyler's "relationship" was many things they had sex but not as much as she did with Monty but they right about and they had conversations meaningful conversations.There were something about Tyler that Donna absolutely loved,she was falling in love with him and she was scared to admit it really scared.It all changed that day they had exactly 4 weeks till they had to go back to school,everything was going perfect for the two teens until Tyler said those 3 magic words to Donna.