First day of school

The first day of school at liberty a day to remember I found out many things about Donna that day many important things,Donna POV: first day of school want a horrible tragedy,hey but at least I have Monty

Donna POV: first day of school want a horrible tragedy,hey but at least I have Monty.
Donna Garcia strutted down the halls of liberty high school with her black doc martins and her short denim shorts with a big black leather jacket and black sunglasses everybody looked her way she looked like a goddess absolutely stunning.One Pearson thought she looked even more beautiful.... that Pearson was Tyler Down.Remember what I said of how Monty and Donna always fucked other people to make each other jealous Tyler was one of them,but Monty never found out,Tyler was in love with Donna since 2 grade,he never felt it for anyone except for her that summer before I came to town they had something until Tyler told her he loved her Donna freaked and never spoke to him again until that day.As Donna strutted the hallways she squealed excitedly as she saw her boyfriend Monty she jumped on him as they started a hole make out session."God damm I missed you" "me too" they continued Monty grabbing her long blond curls pushing her against the wall holding her she felt safe happy loved no.she tilted her head slightly and saw Tyler Down the boy she truly loved."HOLY SHIT" "is that Little Donna Garcia I see" "BRYCE" "god damnit I missed you" "sorry I left the party early I didn't get a chance to talk to you" "hey it's all good little sis" "hey so how was Paris did you meet any hot French girl and made out with them" "eww no your such a creep Bryce"then Hannah baker walked by the girl that Donna had meet and became quick friends with she saw how the boys looked at her she felt jealousy she was always the girl that boys looked at in that way she always strived for perfection,she even saw Tyler look at her and take her picture she felt her blood boiling."hey baker wait up" "so how's your first day going" "well school is fine so far,hey what do you know about Justin foley" "I know he's a stupid idiot who knows nothing" Donna laughed at her joke because Justin was one of her best friends but Hannah thought she was serious "I'm joking Justin..he's Justin" "thanks for that Donna that sure helped"the two girls laughed " no he's just different good different" "that's good to know" "oh don't fuck him his dick's kind of small and it look like a dirty wet towel" "what that's soo gross Donna" "I'm joking" that too girl walked by the hall laughing and talking then Hannah went to go find clay and the Donna stepped into the room were photos were developed or something she had no clue what the hell they did there she went there with a purpose to talk to Tyler down.