Don't feel sad for me

After that night Donna wanted to make it up to Tyler they went out on a date

After that night Donna wanted to make it up to Tyler they went out on a date.It was the most amazing thing ever,he was stuttering a lot and blushing and just so cute overall she talked to him about things she had never told anyone,like when she was raped at age 4 and then at age 7.The guys that had raped her later went to jail and one got 9years the other 2years,she was a strong girl she didn't like to talk about what had happened to her she didn't feel the need to she was fine she got over it nothing more to say.At age 4 was her gymnastics coah he was a 36 year old perv it old had happened 4 times then she told her parents what had happened to her,her mother picked her up,her mother sad and proud that her Donna had the courage to tell her.At age 7 was a older brother of her friends he was 18 she was 7,he didn't get far tho Donna knew what he was going to do she stopped him before it happened.Donna felt nothing about the subject all she wanted was to forget about it and never remember it.Tyler was proud of her for telling him it was a very private thing for her he could tell,"Don't feel sad for me Tyler" "why not I feel a lot for you" "Tyler don't say that you don't know anything about me" "Donna i know that you hate when people call your parents hot because it makes you uncomfortable I know that your favorite song is these days by these days by wallows and that you love the smiths and Led Zeppelin and you can't chose between who's hotter Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny deep" "Wow that's creepy" "how did you know all of that" "you talk a lot" the two laughed as they enjoyed there nice picnic in the park,she enjoyed his company she liked him she really liked him.