03 | TBITB

A/n: Hey, I know I said liskook interaction will happen in this book, but the total words here exceeds over 3000 and I didn't want to make the chapter long. So I transfer it to the next chapter. Further more I apologize for my empty promise.

Which is why did a double update:3
Enjoy my lovelies🎈✨

––🌹––

03- Rainbows in midst of hell

Lisa was still devastated after the drama of her sister and her, she still can not believe that she have totally forgotten about the younger.

But even with that being said, Lisa didn't give up on her sister. She promise to bring her sister back and she stick to her words. She tried to see her again the following day, only to be dragged out of the company multiple of times. She tried to arrange a meeting with her husband, Mr Kim Taehyung, but all were rejected in an instant. She tried to ring her number but were never answered.

Her heart broke to pieces when her name was in the block list written by Kim Jennie herself.

Has she really forgotten about her?

She didn't dared to tell her mother about Jennie, she didn't want to burden her. She could already picture her mother's face once she tell her the news. Sad.

Sadness is the last thing Kim Lalisa wants to see on her mother's face.

Either way, she needs to find a way. Any possible way to get to her sister. She'll try to get her memory back, she has to convince that she really is her sister, even if it takes months.

Jisoo offered to help, and Lisa thankfully appreciated it. She's grateful to have Jisoo by her side.

Staring down at the busy street of Seoul, it was a very spectacular sight at night with all the street lights that shone along the road, guiding the vehicle and people their way home. If eyes were camera, she'd already taken this view.

The view alone was enough to let her heart feel at ease, but her mind wasn't buying it. She has to think of a plan-a sharp one
The more she think of her sister, the more sadder she got. She wondered how did she lost her memory of Lisa, how she completely change into a completely unfamiliar person.

How can so many things changed in just 6 years?

––🌹––

" Father please,
I can't face him myself! "

She watch as her father was moving from the closet, to the bathroom. Getting his necessary needs ready for a business trip due tomorrow. His toothbrush, Colgate, and his expensive branded perfume, all place in a small pouch as he place it inside his suitcase.

The sudden business trip was unexpected, he didn't even told Jisoo beforehand. Suddenly in the morning he called Jisoo to announce this late minute news,–which Jisoo find absurd and oddly weird.

She isn't worried for her father leaving for another business trip, but herself. She now has to face Mr Kim, without his father. Her father has no difficulties in fitting to new place with new people. In fact, Mr Kim and him are close friends. They first met when his company had a collaboration with her father.