05 | TBITB

05- missing

"WHAT?" Jungkook glared up at Rocco who had just barge into his office ordering disgusting orders to him. If there's anyone bossing around it should be only Jungkook. They all know he's the wolve among foxes even though Rocco was the oldest. Rocco's lips press into a thin line, "Jeongguk–" he began, only to be interrupted by the said man. " I'm not doing it." he stubbornly said.

Rocco shut the door behind him, making sure no one hears their conversation before turning back to the angry men. " You sent another to the flaming room! "

" Yeah so? "

" Kidnapping them then later burn them, it's leading us no where! " said Rocco, only to have Jungkook looking unbothered with his statement. He never cared, he enjoyed it. Besides, it doesn't hurt to purify another soul to heaven.

Or hell.

Jungkook turn his back on Rocco and face the peaceful scenery of dark trees below him.

Being nice to her? Bullshit.
He grimace over the idea of being nice to one of his victims, the girl he had brough in last night. Rocco must be a fool to make him do that, that sickening action.

Jungkook grew up on the bad side of life, he was immediately showed the horrible things that would terrified all children. He never believed the goodness of things, nor the kindness that exist in people. He grew up believing violence was the solution.

Rocco was the one who guided him to be the man who he was today. He took him in and made him join the whole mafia gang in order to be stronger, it also taught him to be independent and emotionless.

The word 'nice' was erase in his years ago and finally commanded to do so for the first time in years, there's no way he would do it. He despise that word so much.

" violence is never the way to earn a girl's trust. " Rocco appear beside him, his eyes followed Jungkook's gaze. " So in order to get her trust, you must be nice to her. And once she trust you, " Jungkook eyes met Rocco's. " She'll tell you everything. "

" We can know everything about Jisoo while also trying to track her down. "

A long sigh escaped Jungkook's lips, he didn't like the idea of putting on the act, but it was true. With so little information from all the victims he kidnapped, they were heading no where.

" Fine, on one condition. " Rocco's ears perk up and rose a brow. " That is? "

" You deal with her. All I need to do is act. "

Rocco nodded, " Why won't you start your act now by inviting her for lunch? "

––🌹––

IT'S been a few hours since Lisa was last brought to the suffocating room. No joke, Lisa was slowly losing her mind with how terrified the room looked. It was windowless and the only source of light was the lights by the door. The room look like the rooms you'll find in a mental hospital.

The door suddenly swung open, revealing a man standing there. He looked like he's in his near 50's, yet he wore a oversized black sweater and those pants soldier would wear. Lisa notice he wasn't alone, behind him followed another men.

Am I gonna get raped?

That's what Lisa feared the most. She didn't want her virginity to be snatched away just like that.