08 | TBITB

08- Jungkook, JK or Jake?

LISA finds herself abandon alone in this old room. She was at sixes and sevens. Earlier, she was suddenly dragged by the elder man to this room-an old library- and with no further words, slam the door on her face. They didn't told her what to do, and what not what do to.

She began to observe the place, although it was old, it was not dusty. As if everyday they come in her and dust every dusty corners and places. The books were neatly arranged and by the looks of it, they look like books that exists since the 19's.

Reading was never Lisa's cup of tea, but she loved the smell of its pages. Preferably, thick old books. They tend to have the sweet smell of vanilla flowers and almonds.

Grabbing one book from the shelf, she flip through multiple pages and sniff in the air. The sweet satisfaction of vanilla and almonds fill her nostril. Oh, how much she loved it. She continued to devour the smell by bringing up the book to her nose.

The door was suddenly push open, making Lisa to immediately hid it behind her back. She almost lose grip of the thick heavy book when she meet eyes with the figure who had just stood there at the doorway. With a sly smirk, he began, " Lisa. "

Lisa felt flustered at the way how her called her name. It was deep, and Lisa has a fear with man with deep voices. It jogs her back to past, her dreadful past.

At first they stood there, staring at each others orbs when suddenly he began to approach Lisa. Sensing danger, she backed away only for her back to meet with a bookshelf.

" S-stay away! " she raise the hidden book at her back up to her front, using it as a defensive weapon. Lisa could already sense what exactly he wanted to do with her, he's gotta try to touch her, then it'll lead to sex. And no way, is she gonna lose her virginity to this weird freak!

" Chill, " he raise both of his hands in a surrender, " Just wanna talk sugar. "

" Don't call me that. " she hiss at her sudden pet name. " ok I'll stop, just-" he approached her and Lisa steady the book, ready to hit him in case he was aiming to touch or harass her. But instead, he grab the book, firmly. "Put the book down. "

Lisa shook her head" You might touch me! "
" if that's true, why didn't I do it when I first had you chained up at the ceiling? " he shot back.

True, why didn't he?
He must be lying! " and what if you're lying?"

" Please, I won't touch you. "

At first she hesitated, but soon obey and slowly, the book went down to her side. But her grip onto the book still tightens. Who knows he might suddenly attack at her.

He clear his throat, it was awkward as this is his first decent conversation with a girl, not to mention, one of his victims.

" I want you to feel, um.. " he thought hard to find to suitable word. " comfortable. " he quickly added. " you'll be staying here for quite some time. "

" I wanna go home. " Lisa, being as stubborn as ever, complained. She hates it, three days here doing basically nothing. She seem useless, as if he wanted her but never really used her for any benefits. Nothing.

" I will, let you go. " he responded. " Just not now. " before Lisa could say anything, he immediately cut her. " I want to get to know you, that's all. "

She was a taken back a little, getting to know me?

" You threaten to kill me that day, what happen? " Lisa wasn't a fool, she knew he's lying for who knows what reason. He might be doing this to gather her information, or he might be actually serious in getting to know her.