Chapter 16

Everyone in the room froze. Poppy grabbed the AED machine and attached it to Harry. Severus grabbed some more gauze, taped it down and began CPR. Poppy yelled, 'Clear' and everyone moved his/her hands from the bed and Harry. Nothing happened. She pressed the button again. The same thing happened nothing. The button was pressed a third time. Just then Hermione and Draco walked in. Hermione saw the blood everywhere and the AED machine and began to cry. She ran to Harry's side and grabbed his hand. She looked at his face and whispered,

" I love you Harry!" Then Harry's heartbeat came back up and he began to breath. Everyone in the room let out a sigh of relief. Poppy attached the oxygen mask to Harry and turned it on. Severus then said,

"He must have gone into shock when I inserted the needle into his abdomen." Poppy then asked,

"What do you think it was Severus?"

"I don't know. The way it was bleeding it makes me think it was a blood clot. I am not sure what to do. I might have to add yet another scar to his stomach I hope not though." Everyone in the room stared at Severus. Hermione sat down in a chair that had been brought over and held Harry's hand while rubbing it. Draco sat next to Hermione with his hand on her arm.

Meanwhile in Percy's room, Ron and Percy sat talking.

*Conversation between Ron and Percy*

"Have you seen Harry lately Ron?"

"No I haven't, not since we beat him up and left him down in the dungeon three weeks ago. Do you think we killed him Percy?"

"God I hope not because Lucius and the Dark Lord would be furious with us."

"What happens if he snitches again this time to one of the professors?"

"If that happened I want you to play dumb. I am going to take the blame. Do you understand me?"

"Oh so now you want to take the blame? What happened last summer when I got in trouble and had to scrub the bathrooms at the ministry by hand? You didn't then what changed?"

"That yes well I should have taken some of the blame but mom and dad's punishment is nothing compared to what awaits us now. We would end up in Azkaban that is why I am going to take the blame."

" But what if they try to use my memories or force me to drink Veritaserum (truth potion)?"

"First of all Veritaserum is illegal to use and second I am going to remove all the memories of you hurting Harry. I will place them in a bottle and after/if they take me open the bottle and the memories will come back. I also want you to apologize to Harry and tell him that I had you under the Imperious Curse and that all along you just wanted to be friends and I wouldn't let you. You are to befriend him and gain his trust. Then once Fred and George graduate go back to beating him up. Do you understand me Ronald?" Ron nodded. Percy took out a bottle and put Ron's memories of hurting Harry and closed the bottle. He then made it disappear.

"Where did the bottle go Percy?"

"It is in your trunk." Just then there was a knock on the door. Percy put his finger to his lips and opened the door. He was surprised to see Professor McGonagall standing there looking very cross. Percy said sarcastically, "Hello Professor McGonagall and how are you doing this evening?"

"Hello Mr. Weasley, I am troubled actually. Tell me do you happen to know where your brother Ron is?"

"He is in here with me I have been helping him with some homework." Percy lied. Minerva then said,

"I need to speak with both of you in my office immediately." Percy and Ron followed Professor McGonagall to her office. On the way they ran into Bill and Charlie. Percy smiled and said,