Chapter 21

Kingsley lead Harry to the train station where they boarded a train. Upon arriving at King's Cross, Kingsley lead Harry to an abandoned alley where they apparated to Tonks and Remus' place. As soon as they landed, Tonks and Remus were outside with open arms. Harry ran to his parents and hugged them tight, Kingsley walked over and handed the envelope to Tonks and left. Once Harry let go of his parents, they took him inside and sat him between them on the couch. Remus said,
"We are so glad that you are home buddy! We missed you a lot. So much has happened since you've been gone. Percy had a trial and he was sentenced to life in Azkaban maximum security. Sirius finally had his name cleared. Arthur and Molly have full custody over Ginny, her parents got caught in an ambush. Oh and Amos stopped by shortly after you left and said, to tell you that he doesn't blame you for Cedric's death."Harry looked at them and said,
"Wow that is a lot. So since Sirius is free does this mean that he is going to raise me now?"Remus looked at Tonks and she nodded.
Remus then said, "Well we talked things out with Sirius and the three of us are going to work together to raise you. We are still going to be your parents and Sirius is still going to be your Godfather. You are going to live here with us and you can visit Sirius whenever you want just let us know first. Also any major decision regarding you will be made by all three of  us." Just then the fireplace began to glow. Arthur stepped through and said, "Harry welcome home, how are you doing?"
"Great Mr. Weasley. I am sorry to hear about your brother and sister-in-law. Please accept my deepest apologies."
Mr. Weasley smiled and said, "Thank you Harry. Albus, Severus, and Minerva have arrived and we are ready begin." Tonks and Remus nodded. They all then took the Floo back to Grimmauld Place. When they arrived at Sirius was waiting for his Godson. Arthur stepped through first followed by Tonks, Harry then Remus. Harry tackled Sirius and the two hugged for a bit. Then Harry saw Albus standing in the doorway. He walked over to him and said,
"Hello Professor Dumbledore how are you?" Albus smiled and said,
"Good Harry how are you? Also before you ask." He pulled up his left pant leg to reveal the scar that resembled a map of the London Underground.
Harry smiled and said, "I am doing much better now that I have gotten a chance to work through crap." Albus smiled and Arthur then said,
"Why don't you head upstairs there are two people who are very excited to see you... third door on the left." Harry nodded and headed up the stairs. As soon as he opened the door, he was tackled by Hermione. She hugged him for almost a minute then when she finally let go said,
"Harry, I am so happy you are here. This summer has been insanely long without you. You look really good."
"I feel good. I was able to work through a lot of things including my uncle abusing me, everything Percy did to me, and you... I talked a lot about you." Hermione blushed and Harry kissed her on the cheek.
He then noticed Ron sitting on the floor by the bed just looking at him. Harry walked over to him, sat down next to him, and hugged him. This startled Ron and he looked at Harry and said, "What did I do to deserve that?" Harry looked at him and said, "I spent the last two months working through a lot of crap including what you and Percy did to me. Alexis, she was my counselor, she helped me to realize that you are really sorry and that I can trust you. I know that you never meant to hurt me and all along it was Percy making you do those things to me. So from now on you are one of my friends and you have my complete trust." Ron burst into tears and began sobbing uncontrollably into his hands. Harry looked at Hermione, who had come over and sat down next to him, and she just shrugged. After about a minute, Ron lifted his head and said, "I am so sorry! I am an awful person Harry and you don't want my friendship!" Harry looked puzzled and said, "What are you talking about? Of course I want you as a friend!"
Ron shook his head no and said, "I lied to you, all your friends, Charlie, Bill, my dad, and Professor McGonagall. I pretended to be shocked when Percy said he had me under the Imperius Curse and had no memory of hurting you but I did, I lied. I knew what I was doing and I am so sorry. Growing up all I heard about was you. Percy and I were always close so when he said that we should make you life miserable I just went along with it. I didn't realize that you were an amazing and kind person. I also didn't know you had been through hell and I am sorry."
Ron let out a sigh and Harry glanced at Hermione and said, "I may have Dyslexia but I am not stupid. I never once believed that you were under the Imperius Curse. I also believed you that night you saw my back and you apologized for getting me in trouble, that is why that night I called you my friend and told you that I trusted you." Ron looked at Harry and said, "You knew that I was lying the whole time and you still gave me a chance to prove my self?"
"Yep because that is what friends are for." Ron then hugged Harry and Harry hugged him back. Then Fred and George apparted into the room scaring everyone. Fred said, "I thought I heard your voice!" George chimed in saying, "So we came to say hello and see how you are doing. So how is our adopted little bro doing?"
Harry smiled and said, "I am good. Glad to be home but I was able to work through stuff." Fred looked at George and said, "I thought you went to The London Insane Asylum?"
"Yes and no I went to the old building but that closed down years ago. The place that is there now is a counseling center for troubled teens. It is run by muggles but most of the staff knows about magic. I had an amazing counselor named Alexis, she is Kingsley's niece. She really helped me." George then said,
"The order meeting is going on if you want to listen to what's going on." "How will we do that?" Harry asked. "With this." Fred held up a pair of ears and said, "It's a listening device that allows us to hear what the adults are saying." Harry and Hermione stood up and walked to the door to follow Fred and George. Ron stood up and said, " I will meet you guys out there I need to go to the bathroom." Ron stood up went to the bathroom and locked the door. Fred, George, Hermione, and Harry left the room. Ginny met them in the hallway. George slowly lowered one of the ears down to the door.
They heard the following conversation:
Molly: Severus you can't be serious?
Severus: I wish I was joking. He said that he wanted to get his hands on it. He just can't do it on his own.
Albus: That's why he needs his help but he can't get to him while he is at school.
Remus: He can't get him at home either!
Tonks: We keep him safe by not telling him and keeping an eye on him.
Sirius: I think we should tell him about the prophecy. He will be 15 this year and he is old enough to know what's going on.
Tonks: Absolutely not! He may be almost 15 but that doesn't mean he is an adult and he has dealt with enough stress and worry in his life that the last thing he needs to worry about is constantly having to watch his back  and worry about a prophecy.
Remus: I agree I don't think he is ready for this.
Sirius: I think that we should ask him and give him the choice to not.
Just then Crookshanks began to bat at the ear. Hermione tried to stop him but to no avail. He pulled at the ear until the string broke. Fred and George just sighed. Even though the ear had broken Harry could still hear the conversation.
Severus: I think it might be beneficial for Harry to at least know about the prophecy and let him know it is someplace safe.
Albus: I agree with Severus but as his legal guardians Tonks and Remus have the final say; sorry Sirius.
Sirius just glared at Albus but said nothing.
Molly: On that note, it's time for lunch.
The doors flew open and the adults walked out. Fred and George aparated down scaring the shit out of Molly. "Just because you can aparate doesn't mean you have to. In fact no aparating while in this house or our house!" Molly proceeded to the kitchen. Harry made his way down the stairs and walked into the room where Tonks, Remus, and Sirius were locked in a deep conversation. Harry walked over to them and said, "I already know about the prophecy! I just don't know what it says or where it is but I am aware that there is a prophecy that pertains to Voldemort and myself." Remus just looked at Harry and then said, "Cub how do you know about the prophecy?"Harry pointed to his ears and said,
"I hear everything everybody around me says. I have heard the older students talking and whispering about it. They were mostly 7th year  but I have heard some professors talking about it too."
Sirius smiled and said "See he already knows about it. I think we should tell him what it says!" Remus shot him a look and said, "He can find out when it's time for him to know and now is not the time. Please just let it go Sirius!" Sirius huffed and stormed out of the room. Tonks went to go get Teddy ready for dinner. As soon as she left the room, Harry looked at Remus and said, "If I asked to know what the prophecy said would you guys tell me?"
"Harry have a seat please. It's not that Tonks and I don't want to tell you, especially since it has to do with you but we just want you to be ready to deal with everything that comes with it. We just don't think that you are ready."Harry nodded and said,
"I know you guys care about me and are doing this for my own good. Am I allowed to know where it is not that I am going to go after it but just in case I need to know." Remus smiled and said,
"Nice try Harry. Let's go eat!" the two of them went into the kitchen and everyone but Ron was there.
Molly put the food on the table and said,"Where is Ron? Ron get down here it's time for lunch." There was no response. Harry said, "I will go get him." Harry went up the stairs and into Ron's room. He went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. There was no answer. Harry pulled out his wand and cast 'Alohomora' on the door. The door swung open and Harry saw his friend passed out on the floor and his left arm covered in blood. Harry went over to Ron's side and felt for a pulse. There was one. Harry grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Ron's arm. He then ran down the stairs and straight to Severus.
He whispered in his ear and Snape stood up and said, "Excuse me for a moment. Molly, Arthur, please stay here for now please." Severus followed Harry up the stairs while Molly and Arthur exchanged glances. Harry led Severus to the bathroom. Severus leaned down, picked Ron up, and carried him to the bed. Severus unwrapped the towel and cleaned the blood off Ron's arm. Upon seeing Ron's forearm Severus knew exactly what he had tried to do. Severus pulled out his wand and cast 'Vulnera Senentur' to heal the gash in Ron's arm. Then he cast 'Ferula' to bandage his arm. Severus then looked at Harry and said, "He tried to remove the Dark Mark on his arm. The bandage will help to lock out any infection and should help with pain too." "How did you know that is what he tried to do?" Severus pulled up his left sleeve and said, "This scar is from my 7th year when I tried to do the same thing. Will you do two things for me please?" Harry nodded. Severus then said, "One don't tell anyone what is going on and two I need you to go ask Molly and Arthur to please come upstairs." Harry nodded and left the room.
He went down the stairs and said, "Mr. & Mrs. Weasley, Professor Snape would like to see you in Ron's room. Harry sat down while Molly and Arthur ran up to their son's room. Severus met them at the door and led them next door. He closed the door and said, "Before you see Ron I need to explain what is going on. Do you guys remember this?" He pulled up his left sleeve and pointed to his scar. Arthur and Molly nodded. Severus continued, "Well let's just say that Ron will have a similar scar. I will let you see him now." Severus let them into Ron's room. Ron was just waking up when he saw his parents walking towards him. He sat up as Molly sat down on the bed next to Ron while Arthur stood at the foot of the bed with arms crossed. Ron hung his head in shame.
After about a minute Ron said, "Mom, Dad, I am so sorry. I lied to you guys and I am sorry. I knew what I was doing when I was hurting Harry. Percy hated him and I thought I did too. I followed Percy blindly and I made a mistake. I have been a horrible friend and son and I am sorry." By this time Ron was sobbing.
Molly looked at Arthur and then back at Ron. She took his hand and said, "I wish that you had told us what you were going through instead of going along with Percy. We would have helped you." Ron sniffed and blew his nose into the Kleenex that Severus had given him. Arthur then spoke, "I wish you would have come clean in the beginning and I would say punishments are in order but you have been through enough already so here is what you are going to do. You are first off going to apologize to Harry then you are going to apologize Tonks, Remus, Hermione and Sirius. Next you are going to apologize to Professor McGonagall. Lastly you are grounded the rest of the summer. You will do chores inside here and help your mother with anything she needs help with. Is that clear?" Ron nodded and said, "Harry already knows everything. I already apologized to him. He had already figured it out and he still wants to be my friend." Molly smiled and said, "Harry is something else. He is a doll and a great person." Arthur stood up and left the room. He returned with Hermione, Remus, Tonks, Sirius, & Minerva. Ron moved to the edge of the bed and took a deep, took a deep breath then said, "Hermione I am sorry for hurting Harry and I am sorry for cornering you and kissing you." All the adults just looked at each other in awe.
Hermione smiled and said, "I forgive you just don't ever try to kiss me again." Everyone laughed including Ron who then said, "Tonks, Professor Lupin, & Sirius I am sorry for hurting Harry and I won't hurt him anymore. We are friends now and I will help him." Tonks looked at Remus and Sirius and Remus said, "We forgive you." Ron then looked at his head of house and said, "Professor McGonagall I am sorry for lying to you and pretending to not know anything about hurting Harry the first time Percy was arrested. Minerva smiled and said, "Apology accepted. Just promise me you will tell the truth from now on." Ron nodded.  The next morning when Harry woke up he smelled chocolate cake and cinnamon rolls. He rolled over and noticed Ron and Hermione sitting on the edge of his bed. Harry sat up and grabbed his glasses.
"Happy birthday Harry!" The two said at the same time. Harry smiled and then gave Ron a high five and kissed Hermione. They then went downstairs where all the adults were drinking coffee. They saw the trio at the bottom of the stairs and they all smiled at the birthday boy. Remus went over to his cub and said, "Happy 15th birthday son!" Harry smiled and then Tonks and Sirius wished him happy birthday along with Molly, Arthur, and Ginny.
Harry and his friends and family spent the day playing quidditch in the backyard and just having a blast. The rest of the summer flew by and soon school started up again. There were a lot of rumors and whispers among the students in regards to Harry and Cedric. Ron, Fred, George, Seamus, Dean, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna glared at everyone who said anything about Harry. Harry just kept to himself and wrote letters back and forth with Alexis. She told him to just ignore them and let them think what they want to. Him and his friends know the truth and that is all that matters. Sirius and Harry wrote letters back and forth as well. Sirius told Harry how Arthur had gotten him a job at the Ministry guarding the Hall of Prophecies. Harry was able to put two and two together and figured that was probably where the prophecy about him and Voldemort was. He kept this info to himself. Harry began to have strange dreams and he would wake up with a headache most morning. He didn't let on since he didn't want his friends, or family to worry. Two weeks before Christmas break right in the middle of midterms, Harry had a very realistic dream one night. He was in a long hallway and he was very low to the ground as if he was slithering like a snake. He then came to a shorter hallway with a door at the end. That's when he saw someone walking back and forth in front of the door. The closer Harry got to the door the more the figure looked like Sirius. The figure turned and Harry realized it was Sirius. Harry then began to rise above Sirius then he began to strike him and continued doing so until Sirius was on the ground in a ball screaming in pain. There was blood everywhere. Then Sirius stopped moving. Harry screamed out and then he woke up to find Ron, Dean, Seamus, and Neville standing around him. Harry grabbed his glasses and ran out of the dorm. He ran out of the tower and straight to Remus' suite. He pounded on the door. Remus opened the door and said, "Harry, buddy what's wrong?" Harry ran into the living room and said, "I just had the worst dream. I was a snake and I was at the ministry and then I saw Sirius. Then as the snake I began to attack him over and over again. There was blood everywhere and Sirius was screaming in pain. He then stopped moving. It was so real." At this point Harry was crying. He sat down on the couch and Remus came over and sat next to his son and just held him for a minute then said, "Would it make you feel better if I called Grimmauld Place to check on him?" Harry nodded. Remus went over to the fireplace and called for Sirius. After a minute Kreacher came through and said, "Master is not here right now." Then he vanished. Remus then called for Tonks and once she appeared her asked her to come through.
She did and Remus said, "Harry had a dream where he was a snake and he attacked Sirius. Can you please go to the Ministry and check on him. You know where to find him."
"Okay I will grab Kingsley and we will check it out. You keep Harry here with you." Remus nodded. Tonks left and he went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of warm milk and brought it to Harry. He took the cup, drank some and then said,
"Do you think it was just a bad dream or do you think I really did hurt Sirius?"
"I am sure that Sirius is just fine drink you milk please."
"But what if  I did attack him. It was like I was above him watching but I was also attacking him at the same time." Just then the fireplace began to glow and Tonks stepped through. As soon as she did there was also a knock on the door. Remus stood up and flicked his wand to open the door. Minerva and Albus walked in with very concerned looks on their faces. Minerva saw Harry and said,
"Harry your roommates informed us that you had a vision of sorts. The silent alarm sounded when you left the common room that is why we went to see what was going on and they were all in the common room and they told us you fled. Albus then said, "Harry, please explain what this vision was that you had."
"I was in the Ministry of Magic and I was slithering on the ground like a snake. Then I came to a hallway and I saw Sirius guarding the door the the Hall of Prophecies. I slithered towards him and then I rose above him and began to attack him. He began to scream and then he fell to the ground and stopped moving. There was blood everywhere." By this point, Harry was sobbing again. Tonks cleared her throat and said,
"Sirius had been found and taken to St. Mungos. He is alive just not conscious. He is going to live and he is being patched up and treated for snake bits." Harry looked at the four adults and then said
"Oh my God I almost killed my Godfather!" Harry then stood up and ran out of the apartment. Remus and Tonks ran after him. Harry ran through the castle hallways with tears filling his eyes and streaming down his face. He finally dropped to his knees and began to sob uncontrollably. Tonks and Remus caught up to him and wrapped their arms around their son. After a minute Remus said,
"Cub it's okay. You didn't attack him! Voldemort got in your head and was trying to hurt you.  He is a jerk and you are stronger than him. You have something he doesn't." Harry looked up and asked,
" What's that?" Tonks smiled and said,
"You have love. Voldemort was the product of a love potion therefore he is incapable of loving. You on the other hand have an over abundance of love. You have enough love to go around for years." Harry sniffed and then took a deep breath then said,
" I can't let him get to me. I need to rise above this and show him that he can't get me down!" Harry whipped his face, stood up, and hugged Tonks and Remus then said,
"Please tell Sirius that I love him when he wakes up. I have some friends I need to assure that I am okay." Harry walked back to the Gryffindor Tower. He went through the portrait to find Ron, Neville, Fred, George, Seamus, Dean, Ginny, and Hermione sitting by the fire talking. Harry walked over and said,
"I want to apologize for worrying you and everything is okay." Hermione said,
"What happened? Ron said you had a nightmare and started screaming then you ran out of the dorm." Harry sat down next to Hermione and said,
"Voldemort got in my head and used my love for Sirius against me. He made it feel like I was the snake and I attacked  Sirius." Neville spoke up,
"It was just a dream. Sirius is okay right?"
"It was a dream but at the same time it wasn't a dream. Voldemort got in my head and he had me as a snake attack Sirius. He is at St. Mungos alive but unconscious." Ron looked at Harry then said,
"I am sorry mate, that has to suck."
"Tonks says he will be okay. We should probably get some sleep. We have midterms coming up. Everyone one agreed and proceeded up the stairs. Harry stopped Hermione and dip kissed her then said,
"I love you!" Hermione blushed and said,
"I love you too." They parted ways and Harry climbed into bed with a smile on his face. Christmas break arrived before the students say hippogriff. Sirius got out of the hospital the day before break started. He decided to stay with Remus and Tonks for safety and because the doctor said he couldn't be alone, Kreacher doesn't count. Harry and his  friends went home for the holidays. Harry arrived at home and saw Sirius sitting on the couch. Sirius made eye contact with his godson and patted the couch next to him. Harry hesitated but then sat next to his Godfather.
Sirius hugged Harry and said, "Hey buddy! I am okay. I still have a mild concussion and some lasting effects from the venom. I was given anti-venom just in time. I will be a little out of it for a while but I am going to be okay. I was told about your vision and I don't blame you." Harry smiled and said,
"Remus and Tonks told me that Voldemort's jealous of the fact that I can love and he can't. Also I am sorry for attacking you."
"You didn't Nagini and Voldemort just manipulated you to make you hurt me. All I saw was Nagini I didn't even know that you knew until I woke up and Tonks told me."
"You promise you don't blame me?"
"Promise! Now I am going to take a nap." Harry hugged his Godfather and left the living room. Christmas break flew by way too fast and Harry soon found himself back in the hollow halls of Hogwarts. The second semester flew by and before anyone knew what was going on it was time for NEWTS  and OWLS. In the middle of OWLS one night after dinner Harry fell asleep in the common room. Once again he had a vision. This time he was walking through a room with a bunch of crystal balls on shelves. He could hear what sounded like someone being tortured. He followed the sound, then it dawned on him who it was; Sirius.  Harry began to run then he saw his Godfather once again covered in blood and being tortured. Harry screamed and woke with a start. He scanned the common room and realized it was just a dream probably from the stress of OWLS or was it. Harry decided to go talk to Remus. He stood up and was about to go through the portrait when it swung open. Professor McGonagall stepped through and seeing Harry said, "Is everything okay Mr. Potter? A silent alarm went off when you screamed I am guessing from another vivid dream." Harry glared at her and then said, "Yes I had another dream and I am going to talk to my dad."  "Okay I will escort you since students are not allowed out during testing with our adult supervision." Harry and Professor McGonagall went to Remus' office. Harry knocked on the door. Remus opened the door and said,
"Minerva, cub, what are you guys doing here so late?"
"I had another dream about Sirius."
"Come on in buddy!" Harry stepped in but Minerva said,
"He is all yours please see that he makes it back to his dorm. I am going back to my office." Harry and Remus sat on the couch and Harry explained his dream. Remus stood up and went to his fireplace. He called into the fireplace 'Grimmauld Place' after a minute Kreacher appeared. Remus asked if Sirius was there. Kreacher replied he was unsure and vanished. Remus changed the color of the fireplace and then took the Floo to his best friends place. He went up the stairs and knocked on Sirius' bedroom door. After about a minute, a very sleepy Sirius opened the door. He was taking a nap before his shift began. Remus looked at his friend then said,
"Sorry to wake you my friend, but Harry had a dream that Voldemort had kidnapped you and that you were being tortured. So I had to make sure that you are okay and have you come reassure your Godson that you are good." Sirius nodded changed clothes and followed Remus back to his office. The fireplace began to glow and Remus and Sirius stepped through. Harry saw his Godfather and smiled. He ran over and hugged him the said, "I am glad that you are okay. I was so scared that you were being tortured. I bet Voldemort was just messing with my head again but I had to make sure. He was probably trying to lure me to wherever it was that he was."
"Can you please describe the area again cub?"
"There were lots of shelves with what looked like crystal balls probably thousands of them." At the same time Remus and Sirius said,
" The Hall of Prophecies!" Remus then said,
"I will be right back." He stepped into the fireplace stepped into the fireplace and then he vanished. He landed in Tonks office. He was surprised to find her asleep at her desk. He went up to his wife and gently shook her awake. She sat up and said,
"Sorry I was grading finals from the 1st years and I am trying to put the finishing touches on the swat team final. I haven't slept in 96 hours, I loathe finals weeks. What's up?"
"Is Kingsley here?" Tonks nodded and said,
"Yes why?"
"I will explain later I need you and Kingsley at the castle in my office now." Tonks got up and returned a few moments later Kingsley. The three of them went back to Remus's office. Once they arrived, Remus explained what was going on. Tonks though for a minute and then said,
"Okay so Voldemort wants Harry to come to the Hall of Prophecies probably because Harry is the only one who can touch the prophecy. I will take some of my best and go in his place." Harry spoke up,
"Won't a bunch of auror's showing up scare off the death eaters? If he is expecting me and some friends since I am not stupid enough to go on my own, shouldn't you guys look like students?"
"That is a great point son. Sirius I need you to get Severus and tell him we need Polyjuice. Harry you and Remus go get Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna. I am going to go inform Arthur and get two more adults." Sirius went and woke up Severus and explained things to him. Severus luckily had some Polyjuice on hand. Harry & Remus  went to the Gryffindor tower & walked into the common room to find Harry's crew all standing there. Hermione saw Harry & Remus enter and ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around him & said, "Where have you been? We were worried about you." Harry hugged her back and explained things to everyone. Then ended by saying,
"So I need Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Ginny to come with us." The group left the common room and made their way to the Ravenclaw tower. The eagle on the door wouldn't let them pass through since they weren't Ravenclaw students. Harry tried to reason with the eagle but to no avail. He even said it was an emergency but the eagle refused. Remus even told him to open up but the eagle still refused. Harry gave up and turned around to leave to find Professor Flitwick standing behind then.
"Remus, Mr. Potter and friends, may I inquire why you are trying to get into the Ravenclaw common room. As you all very well know students are not allowed in the house common rooms other than his/her own unless in special circumstances.
"We need Luna Lovegood Professor Flitwick."
"Why do you need Miss Lovegood?" Remus responded,
"Filius there is a situation at the ministry and the auror's need her asap. If you would please go get her and come back to my office I will explain " Flitwick agreed and went and got Luna. The group quickly went back to Remus' office. Once they arrived Remus filled Filius in on the whole situation. By this time Tonks had returned with Molly and Fleur. Flitwick left and then Tonks said,
"Severus do you have enough Polyjuice for six people?" Severus shook his head,
"I only have enough for five."
"Okay so here is what we are going to do. Severus I need you to pour five glasses and give one to Remus, Sirius, Molly, Kingsley, and Fleur. Then I need Harry by Sirius, Ron by Remus, Neville by Kingsley, Ginny by Molly, Luna by Fleur, and Hermione by me."Severus handed each adult a glass then Tonks said, " Now I need each student to gently remove one hair from his/her head and place it in the glass." They did this and then the adults drank the Polyjuice. Soon there were two Harry's, two Ron's, two Ginny's, two Neville's, and two Luna's. Ron then made a comment,
"Bloody hell this must be what Fred and George see when they look at each other!" Everyone laughed then Hermione looked at  Tonks and said,  "What about you? How are you going to change into me without Polyjuice?" Tonks smiled and then changed herself into Hermione using her metamorphosis powers. Severus then used a duplicating spell to replicate Harry's glasses for Sirius. Remus then said,
"Severus, will you please stay here with the kids until we get back?"
"Of course! You guys please be careful." The adults nodded. Then one by one they took the Floo to Arthur's office. They then made their way to the Hall of Prophecies. Once they were inside they slowly made their way towards the middle, where they were caught in an ambush. Death eaters were firing spells left and right. The 'kids' dodged and fired back. After about 15 minutes, the Polyjuice began to wear off. Tonks noticed this and changed back to her normal self. Bellatrix caught a glimpse of her niece and her cousin. She found Lucius and told him that the aurors were here and they had been tricked. Lucius hollered out alerting the other death eaters to leave. Some death eaters vanished while others stayed behind to fight. Bellatrix came back to get the rest of the death eaters. The adults had gotten death ears trapped in a room with a black veil in the middle. Bellatrix joined back in the fight. She then noticed Sirius was right by the veil and she fired a spell right at him causing him to fall towards the veil. Remus noticed this and grabbed his best friend and threw him away from the veil. He them fires a spell back at Bellatrix. but Rodolphus blocked the spell letting it him causing him to fall into the veil. Remus then ran over to Sirius, who was unconscious, and picked him up. He locked eyes with Tonks and apparted out with Sirius over his shoulder. Remus landed just outside the Hogwarts grounds. He then carried Sirius back to his office. He laid him on the couch. Harry woke up and said,
"What happened? He's not dead is he?" Remus said a little out of breath,
"Bellatrix hit him with a spell & he almost fell through a veil to his death. I grabbed him just in time and swing him across the room. He hit his head on the wall. He will be okay. He will just have a minor concussion and a major  headache when he wakes up." Harry nodded and fell back asleep with his head resting on Hermione's shoulder. After a few minutes Tonks arrived and reported that everyone was safe. Around 11:00 Sirius woke up and was handed a headache potion. Severus and Remus gently woke up the sleeping students. Harry hugged Remus, Sirius, and Tonks and headed towards the door. Before he could grab the knob, he got a sharp shooting pain in his head. The pain was so bad that he screamed in pain and grabbed his head before blacking out.