Chapter 49 ༈ North End

Heads up: This is what is currently happening from Penelope, Bucky and Steve's in take after dropping off the rest of their fellow teammates.

A/n: I just wanted to announce that the next 2 upcoming chapters, will show what each group does and goes through once they land. I also wanted to announce that these last 11 chapters will in fact be the last of the book.

Song Suggestion: Black Sea By Natasha Blume

A/n: Plus that Song Suggestion is only there if you want to hear it. Otherwise there's really no need for the suggestions in the following chapters :)

Key:

(Y/n) - Your Name
(Y/n/n) - Your Nickname
(F/c) - Favorite Color
(H/c) - Hair color
(H/l) - Hair Length
(F/f) - Favorite Food
(F/s) - Favorite Snack
(E/c) - Eye Color

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter may contain some swearing.
Just wanted to warn you ahead of time. You may proceed with the following chapter.

As soon as Steve found an area to land and started descend, Penelope cane out from one of the rooms fully suited up. She had a metal like crown headpiece holding her hair back as her suit was a greenish blue like color.

She stood near the doorway so she could exit quickly. That's when Steve joined to her right in his suit and Bucky to her left wearing his own as well as holding a rifle he grabbed. Steve had his shield as Penelope only had her abilities but she wasn't one for weapons.

As the door started to open, Penelope was quick to act and walked out first as she scanned the surrounding area for any agents with her eyes. Steve and Buck were quick to follow suit as they scanned around with their eyes also.

Once it was clear, they managed to walk a great distance till Mj spoke through giving them a heads up "Hey guys. Based on what the map is showing me at the moment, t says that you have about 45 agents up ahead waiting to shoot." That's when Penelope spoke. "I got it. Thanks."

That's when she jogged ahead for a bit before ducking behind a tree. Once again, the two super soldier weren't so far behind but awaited to see what she had in store for the agents. "Don't make any sudden movements." She whispered towards them and they just nodded back.

"Hey! I'll come out! Don't shoot!" She yelled at the agents as the main person with the agents spoke up. "Hands raised when you do!" Standing from her spot and walking out with her hands raised she stopped just a few feet away from them. "Cuff her." The agent told the other.

As he started to grab the cuffs the same person who she spoke with talked again. "I know who you are Carol." She made a face when he called her that and sent a stern glare his way. The other agent started walking towards her. She watched him before muttering something.

Everyone who heard Penelope being called Carol, raised an eyebrow. It was a name they gave her based on the things she was able to do. Closing her eyes, that's when the leader noticed what she was doing and started yelling but it was too late. For as soon as she yelled "Fall!" In Atlantean and as she did, the agents fell back.

Her eyes were a tiny of light blue as they then returned to their regular color. Lowering her hands, the two soldiers came out of their hiding spots as they looked around. "Impressive." Bucky said and Steve nodded; agreeing.

More agents started to emerge from the facility as Penelope took a few steps forward and started to swirl liquid around her fingers as she stated in a angry like tone "You fucking took her. You took away the people I love. Now you can fucking FREEZE!" She yelled towards the end as she flung water at them then twisted her hand as it begun to freeze them.

More agents were coming from both the left and the right side. As Penelope was currently occupied with the ones directly in front of her, Steve dealt with the ones to his right as Bucky dealt with the ones to his left.

Some who started to get up from the first hit, made a direct b-line for Penelope but she spotted this. So as soon as she was done freezing the other men, she took her stance and started hand to hand combat as soon as they got to her.

She had managed to get flipped over once or twice but easily took down the agent who did the action by swooping their feet, making them fall before placing a sleeping spell on them to remain unconscious.

"Just to give you guys, all of you confirmation, Wanda and Brazen had made it inside so far. Peter, Pietro and this other man I can't tell if he's on our side are close to making it inside as well." Mj mentioned and everyone hummed for a response.

"This is getting rather tiring" Penelope stated after she knocked out a guy and looked over at Rogers with a face she made

"This is getting rather tiring" Penelope stated after she knocked out a guy and looked over at Rogers with a face she made. (The picture right above this paragraph) He gave a look back in return, informing her that he agreed.

"They just never stop coming after people apparently." Bucky replied as he shot a few more agents. "I swear if they fucking did anything to (y/n) I'll-" she started to say but after Steve grunted he looked at her and sighed "Language! Please!"

This time Buck laughed and Penelope rolled her eyes. "Let me just speed up the process. Both of you move back a couple of steps. Quickly." She mentioned and they followed along as she faced all of the agents before lifting her hands up. A few of them got lifted off the ground and flung backwards but the others just fell unconscious.

"Woah..." Barnes muttered before adding on "remind me not to piss you off." Looking over at the Soldier, she revealed a small smile before looking over at Steve and giving a small nod. That's when he said "let's go in."