Chapter 52 ༈ I got him

Heads up: Most of the team make it out and are on their way back to the jet but something happens. What is it?

A/n: After this chapter there's only 3 left 🤧

Song Suggestion: Believer By Imagine Dragons (Kid Comet Remix)

A/n: Plus that Song Suggestion is only there if you want to hear it. Otherwise there's really no need for the suggestions in the following chapters :)

Key:

(Y/n) - Your Name
(Y/n/n) - Your Nickname
(F/c) - Favorite Color
(H/c) - Hair color
(H/l) - Hair Length
(F/f) - Favorite Food
(F/s) - Favorite Snack
(E/c) - Eye Color

"Go go!" Pietro yelled as he and Loki knocked down a few agents. Peter took the order to run out of the facility with you in his arms. He ran towards the direction Steve's team was; North. "Keep running. It's just a couple of feet away from your location." Michelle spoke through.

Taking in the new set of information, he did as she told him. He was a couple of steps away when Loki, Pietro, Wanda and Brazen met him. "You can put me down now Peter." You mentioned with a smile as he smiled back and placed you down but didn't move his arm away from your waist. It's not like you had mind it anyway.

"I'm so glad you're safe." Both of the twins told you as they ran and gave you a hug at the same time. A few tears slid down your face as you hugged them. "I missed you guys so much. I didn't know if you were alive after the last piece of news I heard about Ultron." You stated.

They looked back at you with soft smiles as they replied. "We didn't know you were alive either. We assumed you were dead after we heard everything about Hydra. At first it took us a long time to make us think like that because..." she paused as she looked down but then back at you "but it doesn't mean we didn't mention you around to the others." She finished off which made you smile more.

After they released you, you glanced over to spot Loki with a slight smile upon seeing you. "Loki?..." Your voice was soft yet he could tell you were both surprised yet happy to see him. "You came." You finished saying as the two of you shared a hug. He wasn't one for hugs but you were an exception. "Hey... what about me?" Brazen said.

Rolling your eyes after giggling, you let go off him then walked over to Brazen. "Alright alright you big bear. Bring it in." You managed to say before he picked you up and hugged you. "I.. can't.. breathe.." you exaggerated and he chuckled. "Yes you can." He said. "Yeah you're right."

Once he placed you back down, your moment was abruptly interrupted by the sound of agents running out and lining up. They all had their guns pointed towards you all and the person who had happened to be in the middle was none other than Thomas Net; but he looked badly injured thanks to your sister and your guardian.

"I said... you're not getting away.." he spoke with a stern voice. Tony, Nat and Clint had made their way back to base with Thor and Hulk. The only ones who were missing from the group were Penelope, Steve and Bucky.

Your confidence started to show as you started to walk forward towards him. "Oh yeah? You can't exactly stop me from leaving can you?" You mentioned in a stern tone as you gave him an angry glare. "Your fight ends here."

The blood in my veins, oh, ooo
But they never did, Ever lived
Everly flowing, inhibited limited
Till they broke up and
it rained down
It rained down, like
PAIN
You built me a
You built me a
Believer
Believer

After saying what you had to tell him about the fight ending there and then, your eyes started to glow a yellow tint color; nearly gold to some who saw it that way. Your hair started to flow behind you as the wind pushed it back; making a dramatic like pose as if it was one of those badass scenes from a movie.

As soon as those men started to fire, you raised your hand which stopped all of the bullets mid flight and made them fall to the ground. Knowing how weak you were from all of the beating they caused, you pushed forward. The pain only made you stronger at this moment so you continued on.

Motioning your hands in almost zigzag motion, all of their guns flew away from their personnel and to the sides. They started to burn but that wasn't your doing. You didn't make them catch on fire. Glancing over for a second, your eyes made contact with a long lost friend, Eva. She was the one helping you.

Penelope, Steve and Bucky met up with the rest of the team members as you watched Eva walk over to you. Thomas at this moment as he was observing everything, thought there was going to be a fight between the two knowing how powerful the both of you were together. To his disadvantage, there wasn't.

He was only disappointed once he saw the small smiles you two shared. "I'm glad you're back." You mentioned and she replied "I've missed you old friend or should I say sister." The two of you were like sisters based on how close of a bond you both used to have before. "Join me?" You asked and all she gave for an answer was a nod.

Turning back to face Thomas and his men, you and Eva both started to realize that had of the agents had abilities; but they were nothing compared to the power you or Eva possessed. Now Eva's eyes started to light up.

"Get them!" Thomas yelled and his agents started to attack. "You get the agents. I got him." You spoke and she started to lift the men up and throw some back, clearing a direct path for you straight to Thomas.

As you walked towards him, every form of attack he attempted to use on you was deflected. Once you reached a foot away from him and saw that he was about to throw a fireball at you, you raised both of your hands. That's when a power blast was released and he flew back.

You could tell he was worn out. By now, Eva had finished and was looking over at the scene between you and your Hydra commander like everyone else on the team. You felt yourself about to give out but pushed forward one more time as you noticed him stand up groaning from pain.

"I said..." you started to say as you lifted him up by telekinesis "your fight ends here." With that you flung him backwards towards the facility so hard that he went through the cement wall; causing a hole to reveal itself afterwards.

Everyone were shocked by how much power you used but then noticed when your knees started to give out. Peter started to run towards you before anyone else could react. He made it in time as he caught you before your head had hit the ground. "Hey.. hey (y/n), look at me.. stay with me.. come on.." He started to say but you couldn't hear him.. you blacked out before he got to you.