My Number One- Mesut Ozil Love Story

Ch. 1

OZIL POV

After the match against Sevilla, I'm in the locker room thinking about the girl that was with coach Karanka. I know most players noticed her but she and coach left early. Now Mourinho wants us to go over to his house for something special. i cant help but wonder if it has to do with her. I leave with Pepe, Khedira and Iker because like always, we're the last to leave the locker room.

---

FFW to Mourinho's.

"And this is my goddaughter, Scarlett. This is your idol; Ozil, my nina." Murihno explains introducing me to the girl from earlier. Her pale cheeks get a hint of color.

"Guten tag." she greets in German. I'm astonished to say the least but I smile shyly.

"Finally I meet you!" she says. I say the same and try to shake her hand.

"Hey, we hug around here! You teach your players no manners." she tells Jose.

So she pulls me into a hug. God, she smells so good. and she feels perfect in my arms. but we pull away

"mucho gusto conocerte."(nice to meet you) I tell her in my best Spanish.

"same here."

"and we all have manners. Except Pepe. He's an animal."

"hey! That's my best friend you're talking about!"

"Really? So does everyone know you except for me?"

"pretty much."

"so you're the one they're always talking and sharing stories about" I think out loud. She frowns.

"have they said something bad about me?"

"no. Great stuff."

"I hope to hear the stories soon." she replies.

"you will." I laugh.

After which the usual group of Ronaldo, Ramos, Pepe, and Benzema walks in. Iker walks behind them as well and they all run to Scarlett.

"Pepe!!" she yells and he hugs her. I flinch at his enormous arms wrapping around her tiny waist. She pushes him off playfully.

"piss off!" she says. He smiles and ruffles her hair.

"why haven't you called me, troll?"

"I'm busy, Goliath!" she retorts.

"well I'll leave you ladies to socialize. Be good to her. I'm getting Carlo's if you want me to bring you anything back." Mourinho asks Scarlett.

"no, pa Jose. I'll order pizza."

"okay. I'll see you all later."

"Bye."

"adios mi Nina. Cuidenla."

She faces Sergio when Mourihno leaves. He puts on that smug face and her eyes shine beautifully. It stuns me how pretty she is. Probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

"Hey Sergio."

"hola Scarlett. Como estas?" he asks as he snakes his arms around her.

"bien." she replies in her British accent.

"I missed you."

"me too." they converse, still hugging. I feel jealousy. Sergio is a lucky scumbag.

"hey where's MY hug!?" Benzema asks. She hugs him as well and then Ronaldo gets a handshake.

"still hate you." she tells him.

"what did I do?"

"just don't like you." she says. I laugh to myself.

Iker hugs her and slides his palms off her lower back slowly, holding her out in front of him.

"Como estas?" he asks in that secret flirty way he has.

"bien." she replies, kissing his cheek.

"is it just me or do Sergio, Iker and Pepe all like her?