Part Three

Ok so this chapter may be a tad boring. But it builds to the story. I wasn't going to update today because I have tons of homewrk but oh well! Enjoy!(:

Mesut POV (Next Morning)

I wake up with Scarlett's face in my head, her scent still lingers on my shirt. I smile at last night's small intimate moment. I got her number from Pepe and decide to invite her to breakfast.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Scarlett, it's Mesut."

"Oh hey!"

"Hi."

"Hey, how'd you get my number?"

"Pepe."

"Figures. Do you need to talk to dad? Cause he isnt in right now." She replies.

"No, actually I wanted to take you out to breakfast. If you're up for it. To welcome you to Madrid officially."

"Awww you're so sweet! Pick me up in fifteen minutes, yeah?"

"Perfect! See you there best friend." I reply.

I hear her laugh. "Okay. In fifteen, sweetheart."

@ Breakfast. Ozil POV

Scarlett runs into the restaurant. she looks adorable in white shorts and orange Pokemon shirt. No makeup and her hair up in a ponytail. We settle in and for hours share stories and jokes for hours until her dad calls her.

"Hi daddy!"

"Bring my player to practice today. Half an hour, amor. Wear shorts and bring a t-shirt. Pepe and I got you a little gift. Bring Ozil to training though, please." I hear him say. She laughs and replies excitedly about the presents.

"You should buy me something cute." I tell her.

"Hey, I'm the girl! ME!" She replies.

"Well, someone's jealous." I say in a feminine voice. After a few more laughs we head to the Bernabeu where I give her a piggyback ride into the locker room.

She emerges in shorts for jogging and a Barcelona jersey.

"Barca girl?"

She nods. Impressive.

"Takes some guts to be a Barcelona fan with all Madridistas as friends and family."

"Oh, I'm close to my Catalan players as well. Don't tell anyone but I had a huge crush on Puyol."

"Ewww!" I tease.

"Hey, he's cute!" She exclaims.

I pose. "What about me? Am I cute?"

"Adorable" she says with a hint of sarcasm as I get pushed out to start training.

Coach Karanka(her father) runs to hug her "We left your gift at home. Next time, mi nina." he says. "Aww crap! Well can I be goalkeeer for the team today?" 

He nods before Marcelo comes hug her and so do Sergio, Iker and Pepe. For the rest of training she spends time mostly with me and Sergio. She is an incredible goalie and everyone convinces me she's even better on the field. With streaks of mud on her face, she hugs me and kisses my cheek after training. I run out after a shower to ask her if she needs a ride home but she's sitting in  the bleachers with Pepe, his hand on hers as they talk casually. I feel a sharp sting of jealousy and walk out.

It'll be better next time, I promise!(: