Part Four- Best Friends.

PEPE POV

"So you two fight alot, huh?" Scarlett randomly asks.

"How do you know this, kiddo?"

"She's a bitch... don't hate me for saying so." She replies.

"What happened?"

"She texted me. Said not to spend too much time with you because you ignore her when I'm around."

Anger grows inside me when she says this. Alessandra has no right to bother Scarlett.

"Im sorry she put you through that."

"It's fine. You really love her, don't you?"

And I think about her question. Did I really love Alessandra? No. And I then realize there was no reason to put up with the jealousy, the fights and the anger that came with my relationship with Alessandra.

"No." I reply.

"God, you make this so easy to decide when I talk to you. I don't know what it is about you, sweetie."

"Youre welcome, dude." She replies and her phone vibrates two bleachers down. She gets up from my hug to go answer it but sighs when she sees the caller ID. After answering it and speaking German and asking the caller to call her later, she hangs up. With her palms to her forehead, she sighs once more. "Wait a minute! That was Marcel! Your boyfriend... everything okay?" I ask.

Her fake smile gives her story away.

"Let's go, I'll go shower and then we can go somewhere." I say, leading her to the locker room.

in the tunnel to the locker room, she speaks up. "He's not my boyfriend anymore, you know."

And I turn around to hug her. "Im sorry. I know you really liked him. Want to talk about it?"

She nods "But later. Go shower and I'll go call Xavi. I really miss him."

SERGIO POV

Marcelo runs back into the locker room after he's finished getting ready to leave the stadium.

"DUDE! SCARLETT'S SINGLE!!" He anounces. Everyone turns to him and his face is priceless.

"What?" I ask.

"She justtold Pepe her and Marcel broke up."

"Her and the German broke up? When?" Iker asks.

We all get serious

"I don't know. She just told Pepe they broke up." Marcelo replies.

"But dude! Single! I might break up with Clarisse just to get a shot at that. Godamnit, she's fucking smokin!" Marcelo exclaims.

"Get the hell out you pervert. She's very pretty but if you idiots just want to get with her because of her looks, don;t bother. You'e all good friends with her. And don't forget who her father is." Xabi warns us.

"What's going on?" Pepe asks.

"Scarlett is single?" Iker asks again.

"What the hell, how did you know?"

"Marcelo. You know he's been crushing on her for ages. He told us." I reply.

"Oh. You better not say shit! And don't try anything!" Pepe warns before going to shower.

MESUT POV

I'm sitting down listening to the conversation while tying my shoes when Pepe leaves to the showers. "You all like her?"

"We all have fantasies about her. Come on man, she's gorgeous!"Kaka replies.

"Hey, I think she's pretty but I respect her." Karim butts in.

And Everyone begins to talk about Scarlett. Sergio and Iker get their bags and go home rolling their eyes. I can tell out of everyone, they're serious about wanting Scarlett.. I walk out behind them and run into Scarlett who is sitting in the visitor's locker room with her hands in her hair and her headphones in, mumbling a song.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask.

She looks up and smiles. "Hey. Yeah I'm fine. want to go watch a movie tonight? You can come over and watch it at dad's place or we can go to a theatre." She offers.

I nod. "Yeah. You want a ride home?"

"No. Pepe and I are hanging out for a little while after."

"Oh okay. Uhm, be careful. Call me about tonight. Or text me. Whatever. I'll see you later, Barca girl." I tease. She laughs and tries to kick me. But she gets up to hug me, holding me in an embrace for a long time.

"I'll see you tonight." She softly whispers before I hug her even tighter and leave to go home.

Dissapointed, I get in my car. I better spend time with her before all these guys start tring to get a chance with her, I tell myself.