Part Two

Ozil POV

We all settle in after Khedira gets here and watch a movie after ordering pizza. Sergio and Pepe sit on either side of Scarlett and we all pretty much lie on top of each other to watch the huge tv.

The bell then rings and Scarlett jumps up to get the door. "I got it Rosa!" she shouts. I notice Sergio's eyes travel down Scarlett's body. Sick bastard is checking her out shamelessly. Pepe slaps the back of his head hard. "No, desgrasiado." he warns. "Mesut can you grab the pizza while I go get my wallet?"

I get up & open the door. Five pizzas and a few bottles of soft drinks later, she shuts the door. Chuckling, she helps me with a few boxes and bottles of pop.

"Come on." she laughs.

We set everything in the kitchen and she goes to ask who wants beer and who wants a soda instead. "Beer!" all but one says. We laugh together and as she prepares a glass of pop, we chat.

"so how do you like Madrid?"

"I love it. No place like home, though." I tell her and watch her make a no-doubt-about-it face.

"I understand you fully. I miss Norway."

"Norwegian?"

"Indeed. Note the silly accent." she says.

I chuckle at her pun.

"no place like home."

"nope."

"so, beer or soda?" she asks me.

"soda."

"Kay." she says, making another glass.

"You know, I hope I didn't weird you out earlier with the hug." she says.

"no, you made me feel comfortable. You seem like the type of person who makes everyone feel really comfortable."

"thanks." she says. "you too."

"let me see your phone." I ask her. She hands it to me and I punch in my number & save it.

"any time you want to talk or are bored." I tell her.

"thanks. Now, let's deliver these." she tells me with a smile. and I find myself admiring her perfect grin.

After everyone has their drinks, she sits down next to me on the fluffy white carpet.

"Hey, you know I like the goal you scored last week. Badass." She whispers to me. I get goosebumps. "Thank you." I whisper back.

"No problem."

"so, where are you working?" I ask her.

She smiles and looks extremely excited to tell me about her job. "I worked in Gijon. I just wanted to stay with my parents and Pa Jose in lovely Madrid so I transfered here. Luckily I got a job reference from my former veterinary hospital to be able to work in one here. I started this week and I love it."

"i'm glad you moved here." I tell her, wholeheartedly."

"Me too. Ohhhh! Look who's here!" She coos at one of her many dogs. He sits between us and she giggles.

"He's a little overprotective.""

I'm guessing he got it from Mourinho." I joke.

"Yeah.. hey, you want to go outside?!" she exclaims in a whisper. i'm taken aback but I get up. "I'm showing Mesut the spot." she tells the guys. They smile and nod as we leave. She takes a beer from Sergio, drinks some and gives it back. "Oh dios.. why do you do this to me?" he asks, obviously aroused. Pervert, I think to myself.

OUTSIDE. Normal POV

After a long walk, we arrive to the beautiful pond in the middle of the woods. Fish swim up and down, making gentle ripples. I feel comfort and think of my childhood in Norway. Mesut stands there comfortable looking at me trace patterns on the water surface.

"You know, the moonlight hits you very well. Why do you like it here?" He asks.

"I've been through a lot. People have done horrible things to me and now my life seems so perfect. I love every second of it. I remember it all when I come here; all the pain I've endured to be here standing strong." I tell him.

"I've been through a lot too and like you, my life feels pretty great now. Never settle for anything less than what you deserve. Already I think you deserve the world and I've just met you...Your life may seem perfect but it can get even better. Welcome it." He tells me.

"Ah come here!" i say and pull him into a hug. He holds me and sways side to side. "You're such a great girl." He says. I kick the tree next to my pond and catch my soccer ball as it falls. It's always up there in a certain branch and only daddy and I can get it down.

"Soon I'm going to show you my football skills." I say, winking at him. He smiles."We're going to be best friends." He replies.