⟶ PORODICE

『 Chapter 10 』

Chapter 10

⤐ ♤ « 〚♞〛 » ♤ ⬷

The fight had just ended and the eighteen students congregated in a semi-circle around the police chief after all seventy-two of the weak villains had been taken into custody and the pro-heroes were cleaning up the area in case any other threats were hiding.

They also searched for evidence about how the two main villains of the operation vanished and where they had gone or where they were from. Their efforts proved fruitless and they were left unsatisfactory with their results.

Even after everything that happened to the class of future heroes, they sky was still blue, the sun was still shining, the wind still blew and the grass was still green. They were safe and sound even though their mentors may not be. Life went on and they'd survive and continue to prosper and grow, they would see their families with smiles and memories in their minds. But even when faced with the chief of the Musutafu police, some of the selfless students immediately worried for their two missing students and injured teachers.

"15, 16, 17, 18..." the tall man in the brown trench coat stopped his count as he looked down at the paper in his hands, "other than the boy with both legs seriously injured and the girl with a few cracked ribs, everyone else seems unharmed."

The male was about to send everyone back to their classrooms when Asui hopped forwards to the font of the group. "What about Aizawa sensei?"

Picking up the phone in his pocket, the chief of police made a call to the hospital and requested the information for Eraserhead's medical conditions. With dozens of fractures from the pummeling he received from the Nomu, Aizawa was more than lucky to not sustain life-altering brain damage, actually, he wasn't diagnosed with any brain damage at all. His eyes may suffer from the awful consequence that his orbital floor was shattered, but he would heal and live out his life like every other person.

The chief had also explained that Thirteen was also sent to the hospital after some of the students were concerned with their status after being aggrieved by their own quirk while being outsmarted by the warp villain.

He had also explained that Midoriya and All-Might were sent to Recovery Girl, as their injuries were bad but could be taken care of by the retired pro in the nurses office back at the school. Before the group could be sent back to their classroom for the rest of the school day, as if nothing had ever happened, an older woman had run over to the group.

The lady was tall, standing at about 186 centimeters, which was about six foot one in imperial units. Her figure wasn't super skinny, instead it was lean and healthy-but she was still slightly muscular-and she was curvier than she was in the past, she wasn't as fit as she used to be.

She was wearing a clean white sleeveless bodysuit with shallow v-cut neckline, bright yellow and orange accents ran up the sides of her legs and dissipated when they reached her yellow corset that was wrapped around her abdomen and held various items. Her short combat boots were a very pale gray, and she also had on duel white compression sleeves on both arms with the same designs as the ones on her legs.