1

The infamous Watanabe You and Matsuura Kanan had yet met again in the morning at school before classes started. They were delinquents, and were known as "Troublemaking Splish-Splashers." You and Kanan were cousins and they both liked to swim, dive or anything water related.

Kanan was the flirty type, and even if she was a delinquent, she was popular with the ladies. You, on the other hand, participated in fights. The duo would always not do their homework and care nothing about their grades. Sometimes Kanan assisted You in battles, so she was just as worse as her little cousin. After all, Kanan was only one year older than You.

Chika Takami walked with her new friend Riko Sakurauchi to introduce her to the school. You looked back at Chika. They were childhood friends, but since Chika was too oblivious to notice You was lonely, they talked less. Chika talked to You, but whenever Kanan couldn't be there for her, she had to cling to Chika. Kanan, on the other hand, didn't have any friends. She couldn't fit in with the other third years.

Nothing good ever comes out of the Troublemaking Splish-Splashers.

After class You sat down with Chika and Riko during Lunch. "You-chan! This new girl Riko can play piano. Isn't that amazing?" Chika exclaimed. You nodded. "I just cant wait to see her play it. She lives right next to me!".

The day ended and Kanan went to meet up with You. "Look at the sad look on your face." She noticed. You was confused. "What about it?" the blue eyes she had was showing a weird emotion. "Let me guess, Chika?" Kanan explained. You nodded. "It's alright little cousin. She'll get it over with." She patted her. "I have to go now. Goodbye."

Kanan went home and made herself some tea. It was the only thing she thought of making. She thought about the other third years. This one, that one, the other one. Kanan kept thinking. What made her separated from the other third years? It couldn't be the fact she was a delinquent. Even delinquents had friends. Maybe because she kept flirting with the first and second years, and maybe the other third years were jealous of her popularity among the underclassmen.

The next day, some subject was breaking news. Magic was now a thing. After a few weeks passed, magic was added into one of the school's subjects. You was okay at it. Kanan, not really. They both were better at water control. It wasn't really like Hogwarts. Studies were shown that magic comes in at around puberty, and it was based on the hobbies you did. It all made sense. Chika mastered musical magic, ability to control many settings just by singing. Riko was the same, except using instruments.

You and Kanan focused on water. Water, water, water. If they had better magical abilities, there would be a physical rain cloud on top of their heads. After that, You noticed something. Kanan also noticed.

Water was in human blood.

The thought made them tremble. What if they accidently misuse their magic and killed somebody? They try to think it didn't matter because they were delinquents. They had beaten up many others. It shouldn't be a fear for them. They tried to tell themselves that for every night. The school instructed that students form groups to practice and defend each other in case of other assaults.

This was a problem to the cousins. Who would ever want to invite the Toublemaking Splish-Splashers? Again, You clinged to Chika. Then, Kanan clinged to You. There was You, Kanan, and Chika. There was also Riko. Many people didn't mind not joining their group. Chika and Riko were nerds, and the cousins were delinquents.

It was only a matter of time when Chika started to notice that You wasn't like herself no more. By that, she noticed You went from a bratty person to insanely quiet. Kanan was also Chika's childhood friend. Chika also noticed it in Kanan. It was the thought of water in human blood that drove them to lose their minds. "You guys! Why giving the silent treatment?" Chika asked. She was naive. "I-" "It's nothing." You interrupted Kanan. "It's getting really awkward." Riko blurted. "Well it better be nothing! Especially you, You!" Chika pouted. Thank god, You didn't want to scare the living shit out of Chika. She was important to her. Her only friend that wasn't Kanan.

It was the weekends. Kanan and You went to train. Already, Kanan had gotten abs. You was jealous. She wanted abs too. "Haha, little cousin. You will get them soon." The other ladies wanted to check out Kanan. You grinned a bit. It was nice being with her big cousin. After that You tried to call Chika if she wanted to hang. "Sorry, You, song-writing with Riko!" was the answer for 3 weeks in a row.

Kanan was reading her daily death threats in her mailbox. She giggled. How funny, they make such good jokes. Time to put them in the trash, where they will always end up. Kanan sat on her chair. On her notepad, it wrote:

Wrongdoings ever since enrolling in this school

8 fights
Stole some girl's bra (Why did she even bring it?)
Skipped school x2

"Eh." Kanan said. Flopped the notepad out on the desk. Time to shower.

You was questioning her life. Of course, she wanted to be a sailor like her dad. Maybe that was the thing that kept her alive. Or maybe that one childhood goal. It was to marry Chika. Enough of that, she thought of it when she was young. Maybe she still thinks about it. You blushed, but tried to keep it away.

Chika called You. "Hello? Me and Riko just finished singing together while playing piano. We composed this song and we want you and Kanan to listen to it." How sweet.

Kanan was told about it. "Very cool. Now go to sleep. Let's dive tomorrow."

You slept. Kanan slept. Can't wait for another day of delinquent business!