2

"Kanan! You-chan! This is the song me and Riko made! Um, it only took 10 minutes." Chika explained. "Is this the song you've been working on for the last three weeks?" You asked. "No, it was another one." Chika told her. You was immediately dissapointed. Kanan stood up from her seat. "Alright. Let's hear it."

Riko started to play the piano. Then Chika began to sing. "You-chan, Kanan-chan, we've been veryyyy worrieddd about you! So. We. Made. This. Song. To. Ask. You."

"The fuck?" Kanan said. You giggled a bit. "Why are you guys making fun of our song? Dummy Kanan! You too, You!" Chika pouted. "I didn't say anything." You said with a sadistic smirk. "Anyways. We wanted to ask you two something. What's bothering you guys?" Chika asked. Kanan was surprised. How did she find out? You went pale. "Well you see, our-" Kanan had a hand on her mouth. "Nan! We don't want her to know! She's not the person to.. to.." You shouted. "So there is something that is bothering you guys." Riko explained. "Riko-chan's right! It was something!" Chika blurted. Kanan hesitated. "It's nothing, haha. Go and do your music stuff.". Kanan stood up and went to the door of the Takami Residence. "There are some things.. that I need to attend."

You was left with Chika and Riko. It was extremely awkward. Chika was the only one talking while Riko kept glancing at You. You started to stare at her too. "I gotta pee guys. Be right back." Chika then went to the bathroom.

The staring became worse. You looked at Riko. "Um.. hehe." Came out a awkward fake laugh from Riko. "The fuck you laughing at?" You said. "N-nothing!" Riko was scared half to death and went quiet. This was probably the first time they talked. "I'm back!" Chika entered, trying to pull her pants up.

Kanan was already at the student council president's home. She knew her when they were kids, but something happened that made them go... away from each other. Dolphin pants rung the doorbell of the residence. Nobody answered. "It looks like you came early, Kanan." Someone said behind her. There, was Dia Kurosawa, and her sister, Ruby Kurosawa. "Oh, it's that third year delinquent! She's the talk of the first years! Hello Matsuura-san!" Ruby greeted in excitement. This horrified Dia. "Wait, what? Kanan. Explain."

"I keep telling you. Stop flirting with the underclassmen! We are trying to make this school better!" Dia yelled at Kanan. They were sitting in Dia's room. "You changed so much Kanan. After that incident.. You know what. Get out, yea? I don't even care if it's disrespectful." Kanan backed up. "I didn't do anything." Dia was mad, angry or furious. "Out. Now."

"Dia.."

"Don't call me that! It's Kurosawa!"

And out of the house was Kanan. She waved goodbye to Ruby.

It was another day of school

It was another day of school. Kanan met up with You. "Nan, where did you go yesterday?" The sailor-to-be asked. "Nothing you need to know, Yoyo." You nodded. "It's alright.". The first years and the other second years passed by to check out Kanan. "Matsuura-san! Can I go on a date with you?" "Ah, that's Matsuura Kanan! I heard she has abs." Kanan quickly noticed in the crowd of tiny students, Ruby was there. "Kanan-chan! What did you and my big sis talk about?" She asked. "Just some deeds. Now go play with your friends." Kanan patted Ruby's head. There were gasps. "Oh my gosh! She patted your head!" "You're so lucky Ruby-chan!" There were many girls that fainted. "Who's that girl with Matsuura?"

You glanced. "Isn't that the second year that keeps hanging out with the mikan nerd and transfer student? That delinquent?" Many of them whispered to each other. "Relax everyone. That's my cousin." Kanan explained. Then everyone immediately shook You's hands. "Uhh.." You was confused.

The crowd finally goes away. "So, what was that with.. the student council president? Isn't she the sister of the little girl?" You asked. "Well, since you heard it, it would make sense to tell you."

Nan told her everything. "Eh, not surprised. Still worried about the incident?" You asked. "Yoyo, don't talk about this now." Kanan shushed her. "Right... You would cry." "Yea.."

Behind them was O'hara Mari. "So you still remember..."

Class started and Chika started to drag You to the rooms. "I don't wanna go to magic study." You grunted. "Well, you can practice your watery magic, even if you can't do normal magic." Chika explained then hummed while You was complaining. "Alright, I'll go." You promised. "Yay!" Chika joyed. Riko giggled.

In class while practicing using their abilities, You thought of making a bubbly heart and sending it to Chika. So she did make one, a small one so Chika wouldn't notice it was there. Everything was perfect, until Riko popped it with her nose. "Riko!" You yelled. "Huh? What?" Everyone turned to look. "What was it?" Riko asked. It seemed like she didn't notice the bubble. "Nevermind..." You said. Everyone turned back, but started to whisper.

An assembly was announced and every student went to the gym. It was introduced a new girl would be chairwoman of the school. On the stage came out the girl. Her blonde hair with the braid and hair loop flowed as she walked. Kanan immediately recognized who she was. And so did the student council president Kurosawa. And so did You. Kanan's heart was beating. "Why?" Kurosawa Dia went pale. Ruby thought she was familiar. And both Watanabe You and Matsuura Kanan knew who exactly she was.

O'hara Mari, chairwoman of Uranohoshi High. Former friend of Kurosawa Dia, the student council president, Matsuura Kanan, the delinquent, and upperclassman to Kurosawa Ruby, the sister of Dia, and Watanabe You, the cousin of Kanan.