(2)

Rena|Apartment

Tae🙄 is calling...

"H-hello" I answered the phone with a sleepy voice.
"Man,are you sleeping?" He asked.
"Yes,I was up all night now what do you want?" I asked getting irritated
He smacked his lips "can I come see my daughter or what" I sigh "she sleep but yeah" I told him,he said he'll be here in 10 minutes.

Nevaeh| 4

I got up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower I put on some grey Nike bike shorts and a white cami and some black sock I put my hair in ponytail and sprayed perfume

I brushed my teeth and washed my face I went to Nevaeh room and she was up watching Netflix on her tablet.

"Come on you wanna see daddy?" I picked her up and took her to the bathroom "yay daddy " she clapped her hands and ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

I walked out and made her some cereal I wasn't hungry. She came out "Can daddy pick me up" she begged "no baby,I'm sorry but mommy don't want you around his girlfriend" I told her she tried to get up and sit in the chair I had to help her up.

Tae 🙄
~open the door.

I didn't reply I just buzzed him in I unlocked the door.

~the door open

"Mommy can you get me tablet" "yeah" I went to her room and Tae came in "here you go" I gave it to her and he came in the kitchen,Nevaeh turned around and jumped on him.

Ugh I get jealous sometimes she don't never do that to me.

"Daddy!" She yelled "hey babygirl" he picked her up going to the living room I went to the sink and started some dish water.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist "hey Rena" he bit my ear seductively.

Waterfalls 💦😝.

"Moveeee ima tell your girlfriend" I told him and he smacked his lips.

"Mann, I miss you" he said "man you have a girlfriend" I told him again wiping the counter off.
"Daddy can I go with you, mommy mean" she said folding her arms.

I frowned and cleaned her cereal mess up.
"That's up to mommy" "no she not going with you period" I said and she got off of him and ran .

"Why I don't see nothing wrong with it" he shrugged "I don't want your little girlfriend around my daughter" I rolled my eyes.

He got up and walked towards me making me back up slowly.

"Look Rena I really miss you for real" he said looking into my eyes but I broke the eye contact Bc I didn't wanna start catching feelings.

"How many times I'm gone tell yo-" there it is he just had to kiss me but I kissed back and we we're going at it for like 30 seconds until Nevaeh came shaking his leg "get off me mommy" she yelled we broke the kissed and he looked down at her "don't look at my baby like that" I hit him and picked her up putting her in her bed.