(10)

(Excuse any Mistakes ❤️)Genesis| House 2 Months later

Genesis| House
2 Months later..

"I just wanna know what's wrong with you?" Kenndi asked I was irritated at the fact she was tryna make me go to this party .

She already made me go to polo concert after that big argument we had but she didn't know that so I really couldn't be mad at her I really hate his ass for real gone put a bitch before me and his babymomma so called gf she got on stage and he told everybody they pregnancy then they started kissing of course people blew my phone up talking about what happened and sent me the video asking questions but I just ignored it, I've been crying every since and in my bed thinking about him, watching movies and crying all over again I really wanna thank my friends and sister for taking me out that depressed mode and made me look for a new guy to take my mind off Adonis and his name is TJ but I didn't wanna move on that fast but I was forced because they was talking about how Adonis got a girl pregnant so I guess they was right and I can Amit that TJ is fine and also a rapper and such a gentleman we had our 2nd date about 3 days ago and he been sending me flowers to my door step.

Yes,door step I finally got a house and a new car because I've been moving forward with my modeling career So I been happy so far .

Kenndi still want me to go to this party and I was currently in my bed with my pajamas "Genesis,come on get up" kenndi yelled coming into the room .

I huffed "No your coming,we finna go have fun.so put something cute on" she walked out .

I got on my phone going to the settings and then going to Bluetooth to connect to my speaker then I went to Apple Music and got up walking to my closet picking my clothes.

I sat them on the bed and grabbed a towel and went to my bathroom Turing the water on to warm after I did that I got in washing my body.

"Say nigga, I don't wanna talk Meet me
At bank show me what you really bout" I sung In the shower after that I got out and went into my room grabbing my outfit.

I put on the body suit shirt and some jeans then I slipped my furry slides on, applying lotion on and spraying perfume. I really don't want to go but I'm being forced so it what ever I grabbed my necklace off the dresser and walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face then grabbed my make up and putting that on .

After I did my edges I walked into my room putting some deodorant on then grabbed my purse and house keys walking out. Kenndi was sitting on the couch "Ready?" She asked I nodded then we went out.

-12:34 pm|House party

We been here about for 30 minutes and this shit lame to me and sloppy it's girls walking around here talking they bra and shirt off like it's nothing "where you find this party at?" I asked Kenndi and I scrunched my face up "girl this Dman party,it was on instagram" she shrugged her shoulders and going back to sipping her cup.

I really just wanna go to bed and cr- my thoughts got cut off by my phone dinging.

TJ🥰
~hey beautiful ..😊

~wassup

TJ🥰
~nth chillin
~what you got up for the night?

~I'm at this party but I'm sleepy so I'm finna go home .

TJ🥰
~I miss you on some real shit you should come over .

~I really want to but I have no ride,I didn't take my car and my friend don't look like she ready to go .

TJ🥰
~Mannnn,I'll get you a lyft🤷🏽‍♂️.

~okay
Read 1:23 am

"You gone stay here or what ?bc I'm finna dip" I asked her she was talking to some nigga she turned around "yeah,how you gone get home" "TJ giving me a lyft" she nodded "well alright,be safe and call me when you get home" I have her a hug and we said our goodbyes.

TJ🥰
~it should be there in 4 minutes

~ok

I pushed passed people and finally made it to the door and walked outside on my phone waiting for the ride and I bumper into somebody making drop my shit "Bro excuse you the fuck" I yelled picking my phone revealing and a cracked Conner "My fault Ma" he spoke but his voice sound familiar "Genesis?" He asked "ummm,no" now that I seen his face I know exactly who he is but Ian wanna see him ever again.

Yeah I was crying and in my emotional shit but so what "genesis?" He said again with his eyes wide "no this is not genesis" I walked slowly passed him my ride pulled up .

He grabbed my arm "I'm not dumb Ik it's you" he tilted his head I snatched my arm and walked away and got into the car looking at him through the window.

My feelings,Everything came back to me I wanted to cry all over again but I didn't I held that shit in .

Seeing his face after 2 months without no communication it was weird his hair got longer his voice got deeper he got taller He was looking cute asf and I was so shocked Ian know what to say and I hate that I seen him now this shit finna be in my head all night.

TJ😍😍^
________________________________

Thoughts ?💭
Leave a Comment ❤️.