(7)

Genesis| Apartment

Chicago Illinois 📍- 4:34 pm

Chicago Illinois 📍
- 4:34 pm

After that party I didn't know nothing the next day Adonis was mad at me and I don't even know what I did well before I got drunk but we didn't do anything and he won't tell me.

Then I cussed my sister out Bc if she knew I was drunk she could've took me home that was lows some fake shit.

But I was on my phone texting the boy tj we're just friends and that's it I was gone watch my niece today because she told me she don't really want her around Tae so I didn't mind .

Adonis just came back from somewhere and both of our phone was blowing up.

I got on my bed looking at my phone then I looked over at his phone and his thumbs was just going off "Umm who texting you" I said as I was still looking on my phone .

He didn't say nothing Now I'm mad asf I went over there and slapped him he looked at me with anger, I did hit him pretty hard but I don't care this nigga ain't finna ignore me .

He looked back on his phone

Okay I know you Fucking lyin.

"Nigga,talk damn" I grabbed his face he snatched it away.

"Okay you know what,whatever you mad at I don't care nomore be mad Bc this shit irritating" I got off the bed and started FaceTiming Rena.

She picked up on the 3rd ring Adonis got on the bed "Don't sit next to me" he mean mugged me then turned around facing the wall "Girl what,don't sit next to me" "I'm not talking about you" I laugh "no but this little boy mad at me for no reason" he kicked me in the leg "Ow you bitch" I yelled "okay it look like y'all going through something,call me back" Rena said "you bringing my niece over or not" I asked "yes girl her little grown ass irritating" she rolled her eyes Mir slapped my phone out my had "Bruh stop playin with me!" I yelled "What you gone do?" He yelled back at me "ight ima head out" she hung the phone up.

"What's your problem?" I looked at him he shook his head "Dude for real wassup" he sat down and go on his phone I hugged him "can you please tell Me" I asked in a nice way just to get a answer.

He was ignoring me that's when I knew he was mad but I don't understand why.

I snatched his phone away and threw it he looked up at me and didn't say nth.

"Please" I wanted to cry so hard and I was getting hungry.

"Okay" I said whipping my one tear I'm finna go get something to eat and without out saying anything I grabbed the keys and left .

I got in the car and went on Instagram blocking Adonis and posting on my story should I prank Mir and I got all on them yes so I started a live and sat my phone on the dashboard I drove off going to chick fil a "hey" I spoke to them .