C H A P T E R I

I never expected of liking someone at my age of 14 (that was too flirty). T'was during our first day at school, I was in my second year in High School when I met Ron. He was from other school and he was way too famous because of his athletic skills and he was really intelligent. I didn't even bother knowing the reason why he transferred but he was affecting me and my whole system.

I was actually an achiever at my school. I Graduated with high rank during my elementary and a candidate for another top rank of this year. But I was hesitant to claim that since Ron (top candidate from other school) was in my school too. We were competing and my effort were not wasted. I kept my place (top ranked of our batch) followed by him. I made my parents proud, I proved to myself I can, but he broke me , played my heart and torn every piece apart.

*Flashback*

"Zyra" a girl's voice from a far called me. I turned to where the voice coming from and was too suprised seeing my bestftiend who was from other school wearing same uniform as mine.

"Gail?" Stil in Surprise "Gail is that You?" Rushing , running to hug her "Yeah its you!" my voice was full of excitement. I stared at her from head to toe "Did I see it right? You studying here ? In our school? Like for real?" I still can't believe were going in the same school again?

"Hey! Hey!" she signalled her hand to shut me up "Thats too much questions. Yes ofcourse! And same as you , Im too excited to accompany you to school again, Like the old days" She's also excited. "And Zy, do you know what excites me more?" Her eyes sparkled like fireworks that are about to explode. "Some guys of the basketball Varsity Team from our school were going to study here also" And she screamed in excitement. Giggled like leech.

Oh , so this is what she's excited too. The guys from her school. Gail saw my disappointment and thought of whats on my mind. She suddenly hold my hands and squeezed a bit.

"Hey, dont get me wrong! It was you,I mean the reason why I'm happy of studying here" she said in a comforting voice "Partly"

I elbowed her when she said that last word. This girl didn't changed, she upgraded instead. Oh Well, I love my bestfriend and will love her forever.

- -

Everyone's busy rehearsing our assigned activity for today. T'was almost two weeks since the school started. We're about to do role playing of the story the teacher read earlier. As I'm practicing my line, I noticed everyone stop murmuring their lines and are up to something outside. I saw my bestfriend Gail from the corner of my eyes stunned of something. I followed on that direction and saw someone standing on the front door. He's wearing a white Vneck shirt and a faded pants. He looked so fresh and cool. Everyone's whispering of words I cant even hear or understand. My eyes was on him still, until his eyes met mine and Gosh he winked at me. For God sake I dont know how to react, But I felt heat on both cheeks and I know I'm blushing damn it!

A clap of hands got our attention. "Everybody" The teacher. "Attention Please" she went to the guy's direction and brought him in front. "He's your new classmate" She tapped the guy and said "You introduce yourself"

"Oh Hi!" He greeted us cheerfully "My name's Ron, and its my pleasure to meet y'all" and Everyone clap.

While me cant get over with the wink he just gave me. Im still out of focus then Gail called my attention.

"See Zy? You're speechless! More of them will come!" She exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Clueless of Gail's Statement

"He was one of that Varsity team I talked about! That Ron's the next team captain, I dont know the reason yet of why they transferred but I guess that doesn't matter at all right? Atleast here Im still seeing them"