C H A P T E R IV

Im not sure of what to feel but I am disappointed of what I just saw. Adrian is my secret admirer? How? There are too many questions I have in mind but the fact that its him. ITS HIM!

I ran fast as I could when I saw Adrian waving his hand and said Hi to me. I am expecting of someone close to my heart but it was Adrian I saw.
My feet brought me to the Gymnasium's entrance. I took a glance and I saw group of ladies volleyball team were practicing.

As I was watching them from afar, my phone beep and received a text message.

-Where were you? Ellie's looking for you.

The message was from Gail.

-In the Gymanasium now, why?

-Its an emergency! Can you please come?    *Gail

I walked out in the gymnasium and about to run off to Gail. She's for sure in our classroom.
I almost fall when I bumped into something , I mean someone....
"R-Ron?" my voice trembled.
His Left hand is holding my right hand while his right hand is on my back, making sure I wont fall on the ground.

He didnt say anything, staying still on that position without blinking his eyes. And it met mine. Without any words , He slowly pull me closer to him without removing his hands to where it is.

I looked him in the eyes, I can see his pain and loneliness on it. I was carried away when I realized his face is near mine.  I pushed him hard and it made him back in his mind too.

"Awwe!Sorry" He said while touching his right shoulder.

"Oh my Im sorry" I immediately run into him , checked his injured arm. 'Dang you Zy, He's Injured'

"Im really sorry, You startled me thats why I did that"

"And why?"

'Is he really serious? He almost kiss me ! What the hell would I do?'
I just kept my self silent because I dont have something to say to him too.

"Are you mad?" He suddenly asked. I am fixing my stuffs that fell on the floor.

"For what?"

"For trying to k-kiss you" I looked at him and surprisingly he look so damn serious. I'm out of words, Im speechless.

"Excuse me?" I wanted him to repeat what he just said to make sure I heard it right "What did you say?"

"For trying to kiss you"

My heart beat so fast that I cant think normally. I slap his face instead. I tried to walk away from him but he  quickly grab my hand pull me  close and kiss me on the lips.

Im shocked! I felt his warm lips on mine. My mind want me to push him but my heart wants me to savour the moment.
He slowly move his head, look at me in the eyes. He heaved a sigh and kiss me again. This time, its more passionate. I dont know what to do but my body seems to have mind on its own.

I move my arms around his neck and respond to his kisses. I know I am not that expert since Ron is my first kiss, but Ron's a great mentor. He moved his hands on my waist pull me more closer. I can feel the warmth of his body and Im liking it.. He deepened the kiss and Im making a great respond until my phone vibrate indicating that someone is calling. 

I feel ashamed as we both stopped and breath. I quickly checked whos calling and it was Gail.

"Y-yes" 

"Hey! Im sorry for causing you much trouble" I heard her say on the phone.

"What do you mean" I asked her..

"Ellie's not looking for you anymore.  Maybe he's already with Ron"
a second later "By the way? Did you see  Ron earlier? He got emergency right? Did you go to him when  I saw you running off in the cafeteria?"

Gail really is such a talkative and a veey curious woman.

I feel like my cheeks are burning and it turned red.

"O-ofcourse not" I can picture Gail raiss brow on the other line. Im not good at lying though.

"Oh really?" Not convince

"Y-yeah!" I pause for a while and glance at Ron. He smiled to me and gave me a 'Go On' look. Shocks, he's handsome.
"You know I dont lie"  I bit my lip.

"Alright" I heard her say. "Ill hang up now. Be here quick! Lets Go home"

I put my phone back in my bag and is trying to find something. Making an alliby to run away of this awkwardness.

"I-, I think I should get going" I said without looking.

"Bye Ron" I turn around and take steps.

"Zy wait!" Ron called me.
I turned to him.

"I mean it" He looked straight and serious. "Let me court you. Give me chance to prove myself"

I was left speechless. I didnt even thought of agree-ing but I nod.
'Its not Possible, But I just heard him say He will court me'
Mixed emotions, But all I feel now is HAPPINESS!
something in me is happy and thats for sure my Heart.

--------
PLUG : please read
https://my.w.tt/HkValxlso7

The Introvert's Weakness