C H A P T E R II

I was disappointed that I haven't seen any notes in my chair the day after I told him I wanna meet him in person.
He was really then not sincere because he did stop just like that- my thought. If only I knew this would happened , I shouldve never asked then. I felt like I lost a friend. (Sigh)

- -

"..we would like to officially open and welcome you all to this year's Intramurals.."
Everyone's clapping.

I am not into sports and it gives me rest. The intramurals started today and the assigned students were so busy organizing this events.

"What are we going to do? Our team would surely lose since Ron is still on his recovery" I heard that statement from my classmate as we cross path.

"I heard that was just a minor!"

"How can he missed classes and missed this very important event if that was just minor? Oh my gosh, are you thinking?"

The conversation ended. Everyone went immediately to the gymassium when the DJ announced the first 5 of the 2nd year level (our year) basketball players. They all screamed when it mentioned Ron's name.
OMG! He came. How can he able to join when he's injured? My feet walked to that direction (gymnassium). Im not really fond of sports but this time I let curiousity take me.

He was there, with all out smile like nothing happened. He was wearing our color which is Gold and his Jersey # was 11. He looked hot and handsome. I was in the middle, near in the Gold color benches Eveyone cheering and was surprised seeing Gail as the Cheerleader. I shook off my head with my bestfriend's addiction to varsity players. I stared at Ron again.And In my surprise, Our eyes met for the second time and it seems like its only the two of us. No noise, no crowd. Dang this guy!

The game started and as expected Ron and the team were leading the game. They were all tired during 4th Quarter. Heavy breaths and sweats. Ron still looked the same, His plays were impressive. The Assists and shooting skills gives everyone and amazing and fantastic reactions. Honestly, when you guys are here, all you can hear is "Go Roooonnn!" or "I Love You Ron!" or "Marry Me Roonnn! Woooooo!" All of them were cheering for us.

"Last 15 seconds"

Ron was guarding the opposing team's captain. He needs to guard it well so it wont make a score. On last 2 secs, the opposing player attempted to escape from Ron but the refferee whistled a called for an Offensive Foul. The crowd screamed in Victory but my eyes locked on Ron's figure on the floor. His head hit the floor and blood's coming out. I ran quickly for help since I knew first Aid. I took out my stuffs and found only Cotton, Alcohol and Band Aid. Damn! How can I forgot my medicine kit when I need it the most? Shit!

I let him rest his body, started cleaning the wounds and put some bandage so the blood will stop. Its just a cut, but still it surely hurts.

"Are you okay Ron?" I asked him.

"Yeah! T-thank You" He replied.

"Can you get up now? Or I'll ask the rescue team to assist you?"

"Oh, No Need! I can manage" He tried to get up but he cant since his injured arm was aching.

"oh my gosh, c'mon!" I took his arm pulled him slowly to get up. "Can you walk?" Im truly was concerned to him.

"Yeah Sure!" He smiled. Gosh! He just smiled at me. I cannot let my scream out of my mouth and so my cheeks did it for me. Im blushing dead man. Jeez! "My legs were fine, Thank God its only my left arm (Injured)"