~Thank you so much!~

Heyyy it's Jess!!!!
This book is done but I'll have a sequel that will probably start tomorrow or Tuesday!!!!
Thanks to Trent and Sapphire for being the reasons I made this book!

Heyyy it's Jess!!!!This book is done but I'll have a sequel that will probably start tomorrow or Tuesday!!!!Thanks to Trent and Sapphire for being the reasons I made this book!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Please comment some things you'd like to see in the sequel!!!!I love you all you so much and thanks for reading this book!!!!My Instagram:(Incase you wanna follow me):@sofxsarahxmultiiThanks for all the support in this story!Shout-out to GachaYout...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Please comment some things you'd like to see in the sequel!!!!
I love you all you so much and thanks for reading this book!!!!
My Instagram:(Incase you wanna follow me):@sofxsarahxmultii
Thanks for all the support in this story!
Shout-out to GachaYoutuber for giving me amazing ideas for this book!!!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeee~Jess~

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van ~Liverpool's Princess~A Tapphire Story 💞(Complete) 🎉