𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @grethandolan63

Title: Betrayal Part 2

I woke up in a dungeon, gasping for breath and tears running down my face. My family was dead. But why had Shredder kept me alive?

All of a sudden, said devil walked in front of my cell-like bars.

"So, you have awaken." he said in his usual raspy voice.

"Why, pray tell, have I awoken exactly?" I demanded, standing up then flinching as I felt pain everywhere.

"Simple. I want you to kill the turtles. Don't you remember? Raphael left you in your time of need and because of him, your entire family is gone." I suddenly felt anger.

He was right. Raphael had told me it was my problem. Whatever happened with Shredder was my problem. He left me to deal with it alone. And now, I was alone.

"I'll do it." I said through clenched teeth.

"Good," he nodded his head, "we start now."

++++++++++

Four months. Four months I've been training to get even with the turtles. With Raphael. I was now even better than Karai at fighting but I was nowhere near as good as Master Shredder.

Or, should I say, Father.

++++++++++

After getting my gear and weapon, I exited the hideout and made my way to the water tower where I knew the turtles would be. Karai held behind a bit for backup in case I needed it.

"You..." I whispered to myself as I watched them all silently gaze around the area. Even Mikey looked somber.

"She's not here." Leonardo finally voiced out, running a hand down his face.

"She's still here. I know it." Raphael murmured.

"Yeah, you're right." I finally said, twisting my sword around my arm as I looked at my reflection in it.

"(Y/n)!" they all shouted and I felt one of them behind me. I turned around to see Raphael, arms out as if he were giving me a hug.

"Woah. Back up, pretty boy." I pointed my sword at him and gestured for him to get back with his brothers, who all stood frozen.

"What happened to you?" Donatello asked and I shrugged.

"I found a family. A new one. Where I have a sister," I smiled wickedly, "and a loving father too." They all flinched.

"Who is this l-loving father?" Raphael asked, looking me straight in the eyes. Without blinking, I gave him a straight answer.

"Shredder." They gasped.

"But, (y/n)! We're your family! We all love you and we miss you-" I screamed and Michelangelo stopped.

"You," I pointed my blade at them, "you were the reason my family died! If you had been there for me they would still be here!" I jumped at them and clashed my blade with Leonardo's.

"Now, Karai!" I shouted and she came out of hiding, giving a battle cry and taking over with Leonardo as I did a roundhouse kick to Donatello and fought off Michelangelo at the same time.

Suddenly, there was another cry and a body crashed into mine. We went sailing off the roof and into the alley as Leonardo and Karai simultaneously screamed for us.

I quickly covered my head as the body holding mine tightened its arms. We crashed into the ground as I realized I had landed on top. And Raphael was under me. I quickly jumped off and pointed a shaking blade at him as he slowly stood and stared at me.

"S-stay back. Stay away! I m-mean it!" I began to shake as he calmly walked towards me. Not knowing what else to do, I backed into a wall. He plucked the blade out of my hands and leaned in until our lips touched.

It's like all of my memories came back with just that one kiss. I suddenly knew Shredder had brainwashed me. I knew that it wasn't the brothers fault my parents had died. It was mine. I suddenly began to cry as Raph quickly scooped me up and made his way to the sewers.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I blamed you and left just like I said you did. I never hated you." I blubbered as he took me into his room. He stripped me of my gear so I was left in a tank top and shorts. He had me lay in his bed as he sat next to it and held my hand.

"Where are the others?" I asked, gently tracing his fingers with mine. He gave a small chuckle.

"Well, last I heard Karai retreated and they were making their way back." he said in the deep voice I never knew I had missed. I suddenly kissed him again and he sighed.

"I'm sorry. For everything. Leaving you and letting your parents die. I'm so sorry, (y/n)." He put his head on my chest and breathed.

"I forgive you." I said, honestly and he looked at me again and smiled.

"Never leave me again." we said together in sync.

"Never."

++++++++++

There's part two of this one! Loved writing it though I had trouble finding an idea for it but I hope it's good!

Request!

raph really did leave a whole battle to take (y/n)'s clothes off and hold her hand