~1~

Hey 18+ kiddos

Logan's pov

It was an abnormal day in the mind palace, we were having a brief break as Thomas didn't need any of us.

Though, Patton, Thomas's morality, was acting more than strange with me.

He'd leave the room if we were under 4 feet apart. He avoided glancing at me, well he just avoided me in general.

I hoped I hadn't done anything, I was finally getting along with everyone again, after the whole puppet incident when I reveled my true feelings about Thomas's "job". I didn't want to, in slang terms "screw anything up".

So, me being the smartest being I know, asked Roman for advice.

"Roman, I came to ask of a favour."

"YOU!? You want a favour from me?"

He looked at me jaw dropping from his face.

"Ahem, what is it?"

He straightened his face and his confidance shone through him like a becon.

"As you have most definitely noticed, morality, or formally know Patton is avoiding me. Do you know anyways I can confront him on this?"

Roman sat and thought for a quick minute, until he shot up out of his chair again.

"Go talk to him, if you want to confront him on it just walk right in front of him giving him no way of escaped"

I was confused, isn't that holding someome against their will. Though, I took his advice as I couldn't think of any thing else for me to do.

I opened Patton's door to hear sobbing.

"Stop avoiding him! It won't make it any better! Your feelings will have to wait it out till they go away Patton!"

He whispered shouted at himself...

"Patton"

He turned around in his chair, tears streaming down his face his hair all over the place.

"Logan! You weren't meant to see that"

He wiped the tears from his face trying to show his usual chirpy self.

"Don't do that, you're obviously not okay, I know I don't do emotion stuff, but if you ever want anyone to talk to, I'm always here..."

My face felt warm as I carried out my sentence. I held my arms out for him if he needed a hug.

He almost ran into my arms and began sobbing again.

I stroked the top of his head repeating a low "shh" every few seconds.

"L-logan..?"

I hummed in response enjoying the warmth of my fellow side.

"W-would you h-hate me if I... Loved y-you"

He burried his face in my chest as my face burned.

"No, I would never. Maybe because.. I also share your feelings"

He looked up at me shocked, as if not expecting my answer.

"Prove it"

He jumped out of my arms and threw himself onto his bed.

"Logan"

"Hmm?"

*Joan's voice*

"Suck my d"