~2~ Part 1~

This is a birthday chapter, ummm... It's the only thing I could think of(also sorry I'm not uploading, writers block)

Logans pov

Today was pattons birthday. Me and all the sides had planed a surprise party for him without him knowing. The only con was we had to avoid him all day, there was a pain in my chest when he called out my name, and I blatantly ignorned him for a stupid party. But it could stop now. The party was in about an hour, and we're nearly finished setting up the house. Thomas took Parton out for a walk around a dog park.

"logan! Did you get the balloons out?" roman shouted from another room, I called out a yes in reply. They were shaped like cats and dogs, and lots of other cute animals that Patton adores.

Now it was 15 minutes till the party, everything was done, blue banners covered every wall, the roof had blue decorations on it, Along with little ribbons. Balloons filled the room, and the lights were set to a dim blue. The dining table had drinks in little baby blue cups, a dog cake with little muffins and basic party food, like pizza and burgers.

5 minutes till the party, Thomas and patton were around the corner, everyone was dressed in nice yet casual clothing. Roman wore a tight white shirt and some blue ripped skiny jeans with his new red canvas shoes. Remus wore basically the same thing but in black and green. Deciet wore his iconic black bowler hat, a black shirt, with a yellow waistcoat, black jeans and yellow Adidas shoes. Virgil wore a purple shirt, with black suspenders connecting to his also black jeans, completing his look with purple checkered canvas. Me on the other hand wore my normal outfit, as patton loved me in that.

It was officially time for the party, and right on time patton and Thomas walked through the door with surprise as me and the other sides yelled a "happy birthday" at Patton. He most definitely had tears running down his face In happiness. Ugh emotions...

We were about an hour into the party when remus decided to spike the punch, causing morality to get Very drunk... We all yelled at remus, well all of us exept Patton and Thomas. Patton slurred his words but we could all make out his sentence, "its fine! Have fun you guys!~". We all sighed and agreed, and dealt with drunk patton.

3 hours into the party, and everyone was getting, as the kids say "wasted".
Roman was flirting with virgil, he would make a funny pose once and a while and nearly fall over, Thomas and Patton were giggling about something, and let me say they were giggling quite loud. And to my surprise deceit and remus were making out on the floor of the kitchen. I obviously was still sober, I don't drink and I refuse to, it could destroy my inner workings, so if I drank anything it was most definitely water. I had a feeling this would happen and I'm not happy about it.

"LOGIEEEEE~" Patton basically screemed a childish nickname at me. I looked around at him and saw him with his glasses nearly falling off his face, laughing. I sighed "what morality" he tried to use his puppy eyes on me as he talked and sadly they were working, "when am I gonna get my presents~"

I panicked, I knew I had forgotten something, I left his present in the mind space, and I can't possibly go back when Thomas is in the state he is...

I ran towards roman and whispered to him, "I forgot his present..!" roman looked at me dazed almost, "I gave him mine earlier so you cant use the exuse of how you 'tagged along with roman to get you something~'"

I went silent, I felt guilty, a horrible friend. But then I saw a glint in Romans eye, and a smile, that dammed smile...

"I do have an idea though, if you're willing to actually listen to me. Up for it teach? ~" I Was hesitant to answer, especially since he was basically mocking me. But I had to agree to it, or I wouldn't hear the end of it from both roman and Patton.

I nodded, roman gave me a cocky smile. He then proceeded to run off and grab his twin brother. I regretted everything.

The two creativity twins dragged me upstairs. Not that I could see that, remus had his filthy hands covering my eyes. When we got to our destination, hands were substituted with a silk ribbon. This continued until my legs and wrists were bound together, and I was thrown onto a comfortable piece of furniture.

I could hear roman and remus run off, and when they seemed farther away from where I was a yell could be heard.

if a rainbow had a fragrance, that's what the room smelt like, no doubt about it... This was pattons room.

Footsteps echoed in the hallway until they seemed close to me.

"Logieee~"

Shit.