~1 1/2~

Okay sooo, that was a joke. I'm nice so I'll try my best to write an actual smut. Bare with me this is my first time.

He looked up at me shocked, as if not expecting my answer.

"R-really..?" Tears ran down his face once more.

"Most definitely, how could I not? You're amazing.." I felt so embaressd telling him that, but he needed to hear the truth of what I felt about him.

Before I could say another word Patton's lips crashed onto mine. I have to admit, I was a bit shocked at first, but I ended up giving in as my eyes slowly fluttered shut.

(Now we have the cute stuff out of the way, have some smut cause everyone's innocence needs to leave them somehow)

The kiss became more heated and intense in seconds. My tongue glided along his bottom lip, requesting entrance. To my surprise he didn't allow me, the one we all thought was innocent, was being hard to get. I chucked into the kiss, and grabbed his ass cheek. The action caused his to produce a moan and a gasp mixed into one. While his mouth was slightly parted I slipped my tongue into it. Our tongues danced together, fighting for dominance. To no surprise I won. the room became filled with the sounds of gasping and Patton's sweet moans.

Soon enough just kissing became to little for me, so I began traveling down his neck, leaving hickeys here and there. I continued this action until I reached his chest, I removed the cat hoodie I had gifted him, along with his usual blue polo shirt. Once removed I latched on to his left nipple, his moans making my length harder and harder.

"L-logan~" he moaned out, with the last of his breath

"Calm down dear, tonight I'll show you desires you didn't even know you had~"

I striped myself of my tie and shirt.

By this point I was by the rim of his pants, pulling the fly down with my teeth and unbuttoning his jeans. I saw a tent in his underwear, I licked my lips...

"Thank you for the meal~" I winked up at him

I let his member free, he groaned at the sudden change of temperature.

(I've never sucked a dick in my life so this might be wrong but meh)

I took the head into my mouth, then taking back out and giving it kitten licks. He threw his head back in arousal. I took the whole thing in my mouth, and the reaction I got nearly made me reach my limit there and then, but I needed to hold strong. I continued to bob my head on his length, until I new he was close.

"W-why'd you stop..?" He panted

"You're not allowed to cum till I say~" I said in a dominant tone.

I turned him around,

"Hey stick these in your sweet mouth" I held three fingers Infront of his face, he took them in, coating them in saliva. After a minute or so I decided they were done and took my hand out of his mouth and lined one up with his hole. I stuck it in. He gasped and started breathing quite hard. I moved it around, his moans started to grow louder and louder. I inserted another finger and started scissoring him out.

"L-logan~" Patton repeated, I responded in a low chuckle.

Soon I decided he was done, and lined myself up with his hole. I slowly pushed in.

Patton had tears forming in his eyes, I noticed this and immediately stoped.

"Patton are you okay..?" He only smiled up and me and nodded.

"Just wait a bit, I need to adjust." I did just that and when he gave the word I slowly thrusted into him.

"LOGAN! AHHH~" he seemed to be highly enjoying himself, and if I'm honest I was too, I felt closer and closer every thrust. I soon reached an area of him that made him react in the most sexy way ever ever seen.

"LOGAN THERE, OH MY LORD THERE"

I smirked, and continued to slam into him, making sure to hit that certain area.

"L-logan, so close"

"Me too, just hold up for two seconds.." I grunted knowing I could cum at any moment

"PATTON!~"

"LOGAN!~"

We both reached our limit. I pulled out of him, watching as my seed poured out of him before plopping down beside him.

"That was amazing!" Patton shouted, I just laughed.

"It was quite fun" he giggled back at me.

"At least I know how that your penis isn't infinitesimal" he smirked.

"I MADE THAT MISTAKE ONE TIME"

He continued to laugh at me.

I was happy, I felt good that I was happy, I'm normally not the one to like emotions, but I feel honestly so good...

I wish we could stay this way forever, but we have to face the problems about it soon...

Eyyy how was that!? Shit I know, I tried :')