Chapter 7: Butterfly Effect

Jungkook immediately heard the deafening laughter from the enormous crowd of students who entered the gym as they saw him naked. He felt like he was going to faint from the overwhelming heat of embarrassment rushing through his body. He couldn't believe this was happening to him.

Since students were entering the gym, he couldn't sprint back, as they were blocking the entrance to the locker room, forcing him to shove his way past the crowd of students in his current state of nudity.

Jungkook grabbed his clothes and made the shameful walk back to the locker room. His legs felt like jelly. His ears ranf from their booming laughter. His vision was blurred with tears. He saw many lit up screens as people recorded him and heard the discuss what forum they'd post it on.

Jungkook had never wanted to be dead as much as he wanted to be in that moment...

************************************

Taehyung and Jimin watched the scene from behind one of the bleachers. Though Jimin was trying his best to keep his overwhelming laughter quiet, Taehyung couldn't find any jest in the situation. He thought he'd find it funny, but he felt awful, dirty. He couldn't believe he played a part in it. Jimin was too busy laughing to notice Taehyung's pitiful gaze as he watched Jungkook with his head lowered enter the locker room.

For the rest of the day, Taehyung guilted himself for what he had witnessed. He didn't see Jungkook at lunch and he didn't see him in the hallways. He was getting more and more disgusted with himself as he thought about it. All that because he was too afraid to admit to himself his feelings for Jungkook.

Taehyung realized that even if he was to one day come out as gay and tell Jungkook about his feelings for him, he eliminated any chance with him because of his participation in it or even his treatment of him before the incident.

When he arrived home, Taehyung flopped on his bed and buried his face into his pillow. He felt so guilty...so disgusted with himself.

Taehyung: "See what happens when you try to bury your feelings Tae?" How could you be so stupid?"
-he angrily muttered to himself.

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. It was a notification. He looked to the screen in disgust as he saw the video of Jungkook from the gym on his feed. He threw down his phone, angry that he let his feelings and care for his reputation do this to someone he truly liked.

************************************

Jungkook was not seen again after that day. It was as if he had vanished right after he entered the locker room. The video was all over the internet, and although authorities kept deleting it, it kept getting reposted.

No one knew where Jungkook was or what happened to him....

***END OF PART 1***

Note: I know this is originally on my YouTube Channel @ A.R.M.Y Fantasies and most of you have seen it, but I wanted to make it available on my Wattpad too. 

UPDATE: 25/08/19, 9:56PM - I will be updating this story more. And for those who have seen the youtube version, you know how this story goes and how it ends, but there will be some extra/bonus chapters that is exclusive to the wattpad version of this story (example: Chapter 5). Thank you all for supporting. Much love <3