Chapter 1

"I said keep quiet whore. Do you want me to blow your brains out.~" A loud moan sounded from a blue-haired girl getting pounding into by the one and only Black Swordsman. Her bruised, damage splashed knees scraping into the hard concrete of the alleyway. The swordsman had leant over her small frame and pressed a firearm against her chin as he shoved his dick into her now liquid-full, soaked snatch. All clothes were on except for the girl's shorts, which were tugged down to her ankles. Hair clung to both figures' faces as they enveloped themselves in their own filthy heated sex. "N-no sir..~~!! I'll shut up now..~!!!!" She answered after constant moans. He growled back at her in response, hissing into her ear "You better..fucking gunslut.~ I'm gonna cum and I rather not have anyone interrupting.~~ And I don't think you would either. Sinon.~" She twitched hard in hearing her name, squeezing more cum out of her in embarrassment. Kirito kept up his brutal pace, his cock slamming into her second after second, she couldn't handle much longer. Thankfully for her his harsh treatment of her body came to an end, forcefully entering her sacred womb and releasing himself inside. Thick, burning liquid entered Sinon, sending her screaming in ecstasy. Right as the swordsman was done, a noise sounded. A bullet shot right through Sinon's chin, letting her feel him slip out his length as she died. "I told you not to make a noise..Sinon.~~" He chuckled tugging his pants up.

A luminous light appeared, ones and zeroes taking form of the sniper's avatar. Sinon groaned, a blush materializing on her cheeks while she tugged up her soaked shorts. Fortunately she had respawned in their hotel room they shared for the night, prior to the alley. 'That bastard!! He even took my rifle! Who the hell does he think he is, I'm not some sort fleshlight for him to use whenever he wants..!!?!!' She tucked her hands between her legs. 'Mm..it felt so good though, I couldn't help being loud...god why did I agree to this? It's not like he wants an actual relationship..he has a girlfriend, he just wants to fuck something.' She looked down shivering slightly. "Disgusting...why can't he just do it with his girlfriend, huh?!!" The door unlocked, causing the frustrated girl to squeak. Boots clacked on the wood of the crummy hotel, setting a lean, onyx haired boy in view of the sniper.

He smiled sweetly at her, a fake smile. "Well, well~ You actually stayed put for once, but now I'm not so sure I should continue~" The swordsman leaned her rifle against the wall, "You seem to not like me~" He stalked towards her, seizing hold of her waist. Sinon gasped at the strong grip, "N-no..! I-I just..don't understand why you can't do it with your G-girlfriend, you pretty much forced me to do this with you.." Kirito chuckled softly, headbutting her in response, " Well, I do like you that's for sure..~ And..as for my girlfriend...you ask to cum inside ONCE and now you're banned from having sex with her until she "wants to wait until we're married and want kids". It's really not fair, she makes me help her get off and basically leaves me for dead." He sighed, tugging her closer, "Plus..you're really kinky so it makes everything much more interesting~~" Heat rose to the girl's cheeks blooming fully red, her embarrassment crystal clear. Lifting her leg up he dove in for a kiss, moving his lips in a silent, surprisingly intimate dance.

'Ugh..now I remember why I agreed to this. His lips..hands, entire body...are intoxicating..~ He was so kind and gentle before..just as arousing as now..~~' Losing herself in thought, Kirito shook her gently. "You okay, Sinon~?" She nodded lightly in response, wrapping her arms around his neck. Squeezing her thigh, Kirito pushed her back onto the bed. Small moans escaped the sniper as she was groped and squeezed all over, embarrassment creeping into her cheeks while he removed each article of clothing.

Kirito rubbed her soaked entrance, fully undressed after his slight..strip tease. The whines and meows of the girl had told him to hurry, he knew the drill by now. She clung to him, feeling his cock shove it's way full force inside of her. Pushing deeper and deeper, then hitting the entrance to her womb. "Nnyaaa..ahh~~ Kirito..~~~!!" Sinon's mewls echoed through the room, loud enough so the other guests could hear through the thin walls. Kirito let her be as loud as she wanted though, hitting her sweet spot and using her as he pleased. This time, a little more romanticism in it. Hard kisses, wondering hands, moans of each other's names. It was something they'd never experienced, even Kirito hadn't moaned loudly when with Asuna. Kirito forced his cock deeper inside of the defenseless girl, making her body shake and twitch harder then before. Months of sex and this finally satisfying for Sinon, it felt very genuine and loving. His rough hands caressed every part of her body as he stayed more involved in touching her, slamming his hips against her ass. He kept his sadistic, almost beast-like momentum, hitting her pleasure spot each time he thrusted into her. Sinon's moans had gotten louder, too loud to even hear the swordsman's own. She scratched and clawed his back, cumming on his throbbing cock more then enough times considering his barbaric behavior. The grunts and growls in her ear didn't help either, 'He might as well be hunting me down...~~!! But..god do I fucking love it..~~~' She thought, blissed out. With every merciless thrust into her, Sinon's dripping cunt spewed liquids.

Thick sticky cream engulfed her snatch for the second time that day, overflowing enough to spill out. Kirito wouldn't stop moving his hips, set on filling her to the brim with his seed. Every hole.

Hours later the two partners had finally settled down. They laid in each other's scent and warmth, cum-covered bed and everything. Piles of their mixed liquids filled spots of the room, Kirito insisting that they try something different then the bed. The system would clean it up so the both of them laid in bed, a comfortable and content silence between them. Kirito sighed loudly, spooking his partner. He chuckled, smirking. "Well, today's been very fun, but I have to get going~ See you tomorrow, Sinon~~" He said winking. Then he logged out. Her face grew hot, a bright red, while she cleaned herself up. Putting on new casual clothes and resting on the bed. She was finally ready to log out alongside Kirito, so she did.