Chapter 5

Slick ran down her thighs while Kazuto rubbed his dick against her heat. "Mmmh~~!", Shino moaned loudly as he entered her cunt, pushing deeper inside to fill her up. She clung to him as she felt his cock penetrate her most sacred places, feeling more of her liquids ooze out of her lower regions. She bit marks onto his neck and shoulders as she felt herself stretch open with his forced entry, loosening her grip on reality. She felt herself going crazy, high off the pleasures of being her swordsman's sheath, her inner walls protecting his penetrating blade. He showed no mercy to the girl, plunging deep into her cavernous depths. Lust festered inside of them both spreading across their entire bodies as they become one with each other, enticed with one another in every way. Deafening moans filled the room, just barely making it to the neighbors. Kazuto was nearing his release, her insides clasped onto his cock, squeezing hard. A string of groans and pants came from him as he upped his pace, moaning, "Ahhh..Shino, I'm gonna cum...~~!!" Before she could even object, he filled her pussy up with cum, forcing her to become more over stimulated and overwhelmed them when he had been pounding into her. Shino shook wildly, riding out another orgasm on her newly lover's hardened cock, liquids leaking out of her.

Kazuto pulled out of her, leaning down to peck her cheek. After she calmed down, she hurriedly stumbled to the bathroom to clean out her overflowing snatch, worried of the consequences that could occur if she didn't. Kazuto chuckled softly to himself, happy to see her once she walked back over to him. Shino laid back down with him and curled up. Through the night they talked about what happened..the things between them and how they'd move on together. They slept in peace that night with each other, only to goof off in the morning when making breakfast. Before they did do to sleep Shino whispered close enough so her swordsman could hear, "I love you Kirito..I always have..~~" She dozed off before she heard him but he said all the same.

————————————————————————
I hope you all enjoyed this! I know a lot of the parts were short :/ I wrote this all a while ago but I'm just posting it here cause why not haha
IhatewhatI'vedone

᪥ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ sᴇx᪥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara