Chapter 3

Shino woke up to the sound of her alarm clock ringing it's head off. With blaring noises in her ear, she got up and put on her school uniform. She hit the off button for the alarm and rushed out of the apartment heading to school in a haste.

She bolted down the street, a length away from the front gate. She was really hitting it close to home now, almost late for school! She'd never been late, but after the incident with Kirito...Shino had been getting a lot less sleep then usual, too aroused to do anything but take care of her problem. She was so close, just a hairs away from getting to the gates and walking in, until- SLAM. Shino flew forward, hitting the ground face-first.

"Oh, gosh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you!! My motorcycle broke down so I had to run to school!" The boy stood in front of her now, holding out a hand. "Here– lemme help you up." Sinon took him up on his offer and placed her hand in his, being yanked up and away from the solid, cold concrete.

She stepped back, wobbly and put a hand on her head. "Eugh...that hurt a lot..packed more of a punch then when Kirito hits me.." She shook her head, and held onto his hand. "Thank you for helping me though, I appreciate it..~" He cocked his eyebrows, in amazement. "Of course but uh..who's this Kirito..~?" He asked with a sly tone. Shino blushed at his response, squeezing his hands softly. "..He's just some asshole I know....~" Smirking at her, he leaned closer, moving his hands away and down to her waist. "Is that really what you call someone who fucks you on the daily~~? I'm hurt, Sinon.~"

She gasped at the name, arousal creeping back onto her. "K-k-kirito..~!?!!" The boy's smirk turned devilish while he said, "Well yeah, but you can call me Kazuto. Kazuto Kirigaya~" The flustered girl turned her head away from him and took herself out of his grasp, " N-nice to m-meet you..I'm Shino...I'll be even later for class though if I continue chatting with you."
"Why dont you just skip class, you dumb schoolgirl~? We can go out and maybe get a bite to eat, yeah? "Catch up"~?" He said, his hand making its way back around her waist. "I'm sure that sounds more pleasant than sitting in a cold room learning about things you already know." Shino coughed, her glasses beginning to fog up from how hard she was blushing. "U-uh..yeah..yes! Right."

᪥ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ sᴇx᪥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara