CHAPTER 8

- Xìngyùn, my friend, you are very friendly and I'd like to spend more time with you...

- But?

- I am much needed back in Finland. Very much.

- How come?

- I have a secret job. I collect Christmas elves' kid surveillance reports and pass them on to Santa Claus.

- This meaning what?

- I have a lot of information about kids' behaviour. Santa's elves spy on kids to see who is naughty and who is nice and then tell me about them. Then I pass that information to Santa's Christmas Present Office. Then Santa's office elves decide who gets Christmas presents. The trickiest cases are passed on to Santa who decides together with Mrs Claus, his wife, if the kids in question get presents or guidance.

Panda has now a better idea of why Magpie has to go back to Finland as soon as possible.

Pekka, you can fly! Just fly back to Finland.

I don't know how far Finland is from Shenzhen.

And do you know how fast you can fly?

No, I don't.

Then we don't know how long it takes for you to fly back to Finland.

---

Take out your sword and meet the first member of the Challengor Family

If you, however, wish to retreat this time, take a direct route to the action-packed plot in CHAPTER 9. 

Rising up to the first challenge means you go to the Appendices of Troublemaker, Peacemaker (published separately) AND start fighting Challengor 1.