Vilkas x Reader (+Author's note)

AGHHHHH

Tomorrow starts my sophomore 9 month misery! But, for some reason, I only have two days of school this week. I'm so nervous, excited, anxious, scared.... >n<

Also, who would be interested in an 'Elf Week' thing? Basically, I choose an elf type for each day! Like, Monday, Wood Elf onshot (Consisting of a Wood Elf character, like Faendal), Tuesday, Dark Elf oneshot (Teldryn Sero)...you get the idea. So, anyone be interested? OH! And just so you all know, during school days, I do not update, but on days like Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I update. :) I know, I'll miss the daily updates, too. :(

Wish me luck on my first day, tomorrow? <3

I was strolling along the woody path of Riverwood, occasionally killing a few wolves here and there. I started running, following the moonlit path. Suddenly, a scream entered my range of hearing. Also, a growl.

"H-hello...?" I called out. No reply. Only the growling monster in front of me with blue eyes. I ran away, but so did the monster. Chasing me.

"Wh-who are you?!" I yelled at the beast. The beast only pinned me down, snarling in my face. He sniffed me and then went away. I laid there in shock and fear.

"What was that all about..." I asked myself.

~

A day later, I was in Whiterun, specifically the home of the Companions. I was in my room, reading a good book about Daedric figures. Suddenly, a knock at my door made me look up. I saw Vilkas.

"Uh, hey, Vilkas. What brings you here?" Vilkas looked very ashamed.

"Y/n... I'm sorry about last night." I tilted my head.

"What do you mean?" Vilkas suddenly grunted and  turned into his werewolf form. The beast.

"You- you attacked me! Why?!" Vilkas sighed and switched back.

"I didn't know it was you... I had to smell your scent to recognize you." I frowned.

"I thought I was going to die, Vilkas. That wasn't cool." I said harshly with tears in my eyes. He walked over to me, brushing a few strands of hair out of my face.

"I'm sorry." He repeated. I grabbed his wrist, making him drop his hand. I moved my hand to his.

"I forgive you... I just, I was really scared, Vilkas! A simple 'sorry' isn't going to cut it!" Vilkas frowned and leaned towards me.

"What do I have to do?" He asked in a deep, smexy voice.

"That's for you to figure out." I replied. Vilkas rolled his eyes and kissed me. Only for a split second. I widened my eyes, but then looked at him with a glare.

"A kiss? Who are you, Romeo! It's gonna take a lot more than just a kiss- okay never mind... if I continue it will sound like I'm implying something else." Vilkas chuckled.

"So... you do forgive me?" He asked. I smiled.

"Of course."

488 words.