chapter six

Author's note: Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying this FanFic so far! This chapter is again from 2nd person point of view, I made the last chapter and I'll do the next one with Loki's point of view to explore more of his feelings and how he is dealing with all the things. With no further due, enjoy the chapter :3

You and Loki arrived the bar. The dark and cold night outside made you shiver. The stars were shining in the sky, and a cold breeze was whistling in the air.

You embraced your arms in an attempt to make them warmer. Loki looked at you, we wish he could hug you in that moment, make you warmer, even if his hands were cold.

You looked at Loki who shunt his eyes of you, almost imideatly, and snorted warm air into his cold hands which were in front of his mouth.

You looked at him confused, but entered the bar anyway, where you saw Lady Sif, Fandral, Hogun and Volstagg.

Those four worried expressions ran to you. Sif came first, giving you a hug, with you doing the same

"We heard about Thor. How is he?" She asked with her hands on your shoulders.

"He's gonna be fine. He is in deep sleep now." You said to them.

"Wait, that means-" Sif started but you interrupted her.

"Yes he will be sleeping during one month." You said.

Volstagg looked at you sympathetically.

"Thor will be fine. He is the toughest warrior I know." Volstagg stated.

Hogun and Fandral looked at him with a hurted look.

"Uh...we are here." Fandral said.

"You know you are the second toughest warriors I know." Volstagg said trying to light things up.

"You are just burying yourself deeper." Sif joked with him.

You all laughed. Even Loki made a little smirk.

"Let's get some drinks." Volstagg said and turned arround directing himself to the bar counter. You all followed him.

Loki sat in one of the bar benches that were placed besides the counter. He talked to the bartender.

"A cup of wine please." Loki ordered.

"Coming up." The bartender said while he disappeared in the middle of all the beer and wine, placed behind the bar counter.

Loki joined his hands in the counter and looked at them thoughtfull. You stared at him precisely while you sat on another bar bench placed right by the side of his.

"How are you?" You asked, as you stared at him.

"What?" He said looking at you. When his green shiny eyes met yours, you stared empty at the ground.

"How are you?" You started. Meanwhile, the wine that Loki asked for arrived, he picked it up from the counter and held it with two of his long fingers. "How are you handling this thing about Thor?"

Loki doesn't answers. Instead, he drank the wine.

"Mh." He made a sound while drinking.

"I mean he is your brother." You said, teasing him to answer you.

He puts the cup aside and looks at you before answering.

"I try not to think about it. I know he will be fine so-" Loki is interrupted.

A big roar is heard, coming from outside in the same time you saw a flash. You jumped with fear and almost dropped Loki's wine.

"It's ok. It's just a thunder storm." Loki said trying to calm you down.

You looked outside through a window. Another thunder could be seen in the sky and the roar filled the air. You looked carefully to the street ground and you could see little drops of water falling down. It started to rain.

"I better get going. It will start to rain a lot soon." You said giving some steps towards the exit before feeling a hand grabbing your arm and pulling you back.

"You don't want to go alone with that storm going on, do you?" Loki said to you. "I'll take you home."

"It's ok I can go alone." You said to him.

"(y/n), I'll take you home. I insist." He said looking at you while your eyes were staring at some random place in the bar, just not to look into his eyes.

"Fine." You said accepting his offer.

Loki walked first, opening the door to you. You walked out, the rain was already falling strong and you rushingly walked to your house in the middle of the village.

"We really shouldn't be walking outside." Loki said while you two arrived your home in the village.

"That's why we are going inside." You said opening the door.

"We are going inside? Do you want me to come in?" Loki asked widening his eyes.

"Well sure. I will not let you here in the rain." You said while you stepped in and made a gesture to Loki to come in.

You closed the door behind him. It was funny to see Loki on your place. The ceiling was low and made him look like a real giant, even if he is already tall.

You walked to your drawer and opened it, taking two towels from inside.

"Catch it." You said while you trowed one of them to Loki.

He catched it in his hands and looked at you confused.

"To dry yourself." You explained looking at his face, drops of water were falling through his cheeks.

"Oh, right." Loki said while he dried his face.

"Have a seat." You invited Loki to sit in your couch. He sat on it.

You walked to the lamp in the corner of the room and lightened it, then, you sat on in the other side of the couch, leaving distance between you and Loki.

The atmosphere was uncomfortable between you two, the seconds passed by and you were silent. You had your eyes on the ground as Loki was staring at you, trying to figure out what you were thinking.

"Do you want me to go away?" Loki broke the silence in the air.

You lifted your eyes of the floor, your eyes locked with Loki's after a long time. His eyes were shining, with the orange light of the lamp. He had a hopefull expression on his eyes, not so visible but you could see it.

"No."

Your words echoed through the room, and through Loki's head.

His face lightened up, his eyes widened and his mouth slightly opened.

You wanted him to stay, it had been a long day, and you didn't wanted to be alone.

"It was a rough day, and I...don't want to be alone." You said, your eyes were teary when you thought about Thor. His life could be at risk right now and you were not ready to loose him.

Loki looked at you sympathetically. He sat closer to you, placing his hand on your leg. Your heart stopped when you felt his touch.

You looked at his hand placed on your leg and then at him with a slight fear on your eyes. He came closer to you.

"Are you afraid of me?"

You frowned. You never imagined that Loki thought that.

"No...Loki. I'm not afraid of you." Your voice was slightly cracking.

"So why did you left me?"