Chapter 4: Death

I swear I might have cried writing this just because it's gonna be very depressing.

3rd Person P.O.V

Hylia's 10th birthday was right around the corner and her parents were planning a huge ball for their daughter to start introducing her to suitors. Zelda was skeptical of the idea of marriage for her 10 year old, she wanted her daughter to fall in love not be forced to marry someone she hardly knew. She agreed to let her daughter determine her own fiancé and that's all she agreed to. Zelda loved her daughter more than anything and wanted her to be happy. Zelda watched her daughter play, laugh, and smile when she was with her family and she didn't want her to be separated from them if she ever got married to another person.

Hylia was running around the house preparing for her birthday ball and annoying her older brothers. She was wandering the halls when she entered the music room only to find Shu sleeping on the couch like the lazy ass he is. Hylia had always felt a connection to Shu, of course she did with her other brothers ,but with Shu it was different. Even when she was younger she would always spend the most time with Shu. Hylia had grown attached to Shu and she had grown to love him not as her brother, but as her soulmate. She walked into the music room and climbed on the couch she then snuggled into her older brother's chest.

Shu felt something near his chest and opened one of his eyes to be met with the white hair of his sister Hylia. He turns off his music and takes out his headphones which is something that he hardly ever does. He wraps his arms around his sisters waist and pulls her closer to him, then closes his eyes falling back asleep. A few hours later Hylia wakes up to find herself trapped by her older brother's arms.She tries to wiggle her way out but fails. She tries once again, but she does not get out. Shu wakes up from all the moving and faces his sister. "Stop squirming you're ruining my sleep." Hylia is startled at the sound of Shu's voice and faces him, "Sorry Shu-san I was trying to get out of your grip~" She sounded adorable and Shu couldn't help but have a faint pink blush go across his cheeks. He untangled her from his arms and set her free, as Hylia was heading towards the door she was pulled back and landed in Shu's chest again. "Little sis leaving without saying good-bye and here I thought you had manners." "Let go of me Shu I have to help make dinner." "Not without a kiss you're not" Hylia stared dumbfounded at her older brother. Heat raised to her cheeks but none the less she gave her brother a peck on the cheek and then ran downstairs to start making dinner.

Shu felt his cheek as he felt where his sister's lips touched, he was disappointed that it wasn't on his lips however, he was still satisfied. He went back to his room and laid on his bed still thinking about his adorable little sister and all the things he could do to her. Hylia had finished dinner and went to get her entire family.

Time skip 3 days

Hylia was in her room getting her hair done by her mothers. Cordelia and Hylia were braiding her hair up into a ponytail and Beatrix was fixing her front hairs. After all the other mothers were done Christa arranged all different types of flowers in Hylia's hair. She wore a blue dress with a blue corset around her waist. It had layers of mesh around the top and bottom of the dress.

Hylia ran downstairs and saw a mountain of gifts for her birthday, it hadn't even started yet but there were loads of gifts pouring in for the little princess

Hylia ran downstairs and saw a mountain of gifts for her birthday, it hadn't even started yet but there were loads of gifts pouring in for the little princess. She made it to the dining table at saw all of her brothers and greeted them. "Morning nii-sans." "Good morning little princess." She quickly ate her breakfast and then headed off to the gardens.

Time skip to later that night

Hylia sat on her little throne all through out the night and was introduced to many suitors who had come far ways just to meet her. She had hardly been up walking around, the only times she got up was to get food or go to the bathrooms.She soon got bored of all the suitors and her parents who were standing next to her could tell. Zelda motioned to her husband to let the poor girl go out and have fun. Karlheinz nodded then crouched down to his daughter saying "My precious daughter why don't you take a break. I know it's getting boring, no more for tonight ok?" "OK, daddy I'm going to see onii-sans." She scurried off to go find her brothers and her father watched her smile when she found them.

Karlheinz wrapped his arm around his wife's waist and kissed her on the top of her head. The watched as their daughter started dancing with her older brother Shu. Her other brothers including the Mukamis watched with jealousy. "They look good together don't you think so my love?" "Maybe, but then again that depends on how our dear Hylia feels, I have a feeling my other sons aren't going down without a fight." Zelda just chuckled at the fact that everything seemed perfect and seeing her daughter happy was like the cherry on top. The night was full of laughter and celebration of the young princess's birthday.

"My friends,my family and my subjects thank you for coming to celebrate my daughter's birthday. For all of you who traveled so far and wide I thank you again. However only one man can ever have my daughter's heart and I'm pleased to announce that we have made our decision." Zelda's eyes widened as did Hylia's as she never chose or agreed on who she wanted. She stared at her mother who was also very surprised. " I have decided that my daughter Hylia will marry..."So many thoughts were running through her mind, she held onto her mother as her father revealed her chosen soulmate. "....my eldest son Shu." Hylia was shocked her father motioned for her and Shu to come up the stairs. She walked up the stairs keeping her head down. She loved him, yes, but she had no idea how her brother felt. It was not uncommon for vampire siblings to marry but she didn't know if Shu would ever love her more than an annoying little sister. Hylia got to the top of the stairs with Shu and her father turned them around held each of their hands and then placed them on each others. After her held up their hands as a sign of proof. Many people started cheering, some were disappointed and some were crying of happiness.

After the cheering stopped they both went down the stairs and went their separate ways, Hylia went to her mother and Shu had gone to somewhere else. Zelda saw tears in her daughters eyes and escorted her to her room, while Karlheinz started to clear out the party. Hylia was weeping into her mother's chest and her mother was comforting her by playing with her hair. She eventually stopped crying and put her in bed tucking her in. She then went to her and Karlheinz's room and saw her husband getting ready for bed. "What the hell were you thinking Karl? I just spent the last half hour trying to calm our daughter down after that show you put on in front of everyone." Karl looked at his wife with a puzzled look on his face before speaking "I thought that's what she wanted. I announced it because I thought she wanted to get married to Shu." "That's not how things work Karl, we know how our daughter feels but what about Shu? How does he feel about this? You should have talked to him before saying anything. You can't just force him to love our daughter." "I'm not forcing him I'm just merely shoving him in the right decision." "Same thing Karl, I don't care about your excuses I want you to fix things before our daughter breaks." Zelda stormed out and went outside to cool off. After the fight Karl heard a knock on his door he said enter and he saw his son Shu standing in front of him.

"What are you doing here Shu? Do you need something?" "No father I don't but I heard the argument I'm pretty sure everyone did." Karlheinz sighed and then asked "So what are you doing here then?" "I'm here to explain, I do love Hylia but I was never sure of how she felt and when you made the announcement she looked horrified. I thought she didn't want this like I did so I pretended everything was fine. I love her and I always will and now that I know how she feels I agree to marrying her. But, only if she wants it." Karlheinz nodded at his son before smiling. "Of course I wouldn't have it any other way." They remained silent until they heard a gun shot. The whole house woke up including Hylia, they all ran outside to find Zelda covered in her own blood bleeding out on the white roses. She turned her head and mouthed the words "I love you" before closing her eyes. Everyone laid on the ground sobbing at the sight of their mother, sister, and lover dead in front of their eyes. Hylia had tears streaming out of her eyes while holding onto her father. However there was one person missing from the group holding a gun and had a smile on her face.