10. Rêverie

Brett shivers. Finally, he thinks, immediately getting aroused and blushed.
A big smile on his face that he cannot possibly hide appears. He's almost jumping from joy.

“Oh, really?”, he smiles leaning to kiss Eddy's lips. So soft.

But”, says Eddy putting a finger on Brett's lips. “I need to do something first”, he says as he gets off the bed, leaving Brett with a kiss on the air...

Brett's deadpan face appears as he sits down, watching Eddy
walking across the room.

“What?”, he whims as if he was a child. “No, please...”, he whispers now, begging Eddy to stay.

Why? Does he regret doing this...again?

Brett's throat feels as if he have something stuck. He really wants to cry.

Eddy freezes. Brett's head is down, and his shoulders are slightly shaking. His heart shrinks.

He jumps back to bed and pushes Brett down softly between the blankets. He is now on top of him, Brett’s hips between Eddy’s legs. He is looking for his lips.
“Brett? Bretty...”, he calls caressing his hair.

But Brett's hands are covering his face. Still, Eddy can hear him sobbing.

Do I have to forget everything again?”, asks Brett. His voice is crackling.

Eddy's face get tense. Yes, you did that before, he thinks frowning. He wants to cry as well. But instead, he smiles, taking Brett's hand off his face gently.
“I’m sorry, Brett”, he whispers.

Brett watches Eddy's face. Is bright again. His eyes have something sweet that makes them shine while looking at Brett. Oh, Eddy...

“No, Brett”, he whispers leaning down to kiss Brett's wet cheeks. “You don't have to forget anything. Please, please, just wait for me....Please, Brett”

He then, falls on top of him softly, resting his head on Brett’s chest. He's fighting really hard not to cry, although he's clearly shaking.

Brett looks at the white sealing above them, feeling Eddy’s breath. This time is different, right? He takes a big breath.

Eddy”, he begins, with a clear serious voice.

“Yes?”, he answers, while he stops shaking, but still hiding from Brett's sight.

“I love you”, he finally lets out.
Eddy turns to see him.

Brett's eyebrows are jumping and a big smile is growing in his pink lips. “I love you, Eddy”, he says again.

Eddy watches his most loved one face glowing. He's so beautiful. He is...the one.

“I love you, Brett”, Eddy responds before kissing him softly on the lips.

***
“Please let me know when you get home”, Brett tells Eddy while walking to the front door. Eddy nods, smiling widely. We are like a couple now, arent we?

Well...almost, he thinks.

He watches Brett's small figure walking in front of him.

His slender shoulders under an oversized hoodie Eddy gave him in exchange for leaving him.

His shoulders. His back. His neck. He knows from memory all of the details from his figure. Always from the back, always behind him. Always a bit far away. But not now...

Brett, love”, he calls from behind him.

Mmh?” Brett turns and receives a smooch on his lips. Quick and gentle.

“I love you”, he says watching Brett's face going completely red.

He loves making him feel uneasy. He looks even cuter.

He wonders how did he was so brave and cocky just a few minutes ago confessing first and all. That must've been hard for him. Brett, do you love me that much?

He stays silent for an instant. He fixes his glasses, and clears his throat.

“I love you too, Eddy”, he answers shyly, looking at Eddy's dark eyes with a smile.

***
As Eddy get on the train, he dials his phone. And nervously waits for the answer...

Hello?”, a woman's voice answers.

Hi...mom”, Eddy begins.