H.B.2- Pain

She ran away, even though her entire body ached like shit.

She was crying so hard that she could barely see where she was going..

She bumped into someone's embrace, looks like that person was stretching because he had his arms wide open.

She pulled away, immediately as she felt his hug.

She glanced at his eyes, "Jin?" She said through her tears.

"Y/N, don't forget today's doc- why are you crying, and why are you covered in bruises..?" He asked totally concerned.

"I'm fine, it's nothing.. and no, I'm not going today."

"It's not your choice, we are forced to go, honey.."

Jin was Y/N's close friend, he was the only one to stand by her side when everyone wasn't.

"Calm down, it's Yoongi, I'm i right..?" He said making her flinch.

"No! Bye." She walked away, rubbing her swollen eyes with her oversized shirt's long sleeves.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was still standing, lost in his thoughts.

'Is she actually her? No, never.. she doesn't look like her at all.. even her personality.'

*TEXTING*
Jin: yoongi
Yoongi: why are you texting me
Jin: please stop annoying her
Jin: why are you Annoying her? You don't even know her name
Yoongi: and do you?
Yoongi:she's such a loner, nerd, now shut up before i turn against you
Jin: sucker.

*END OF TEXTING*
LUNCH TIME

She walked down to the cafeteria, with her home made lunch.

She sat down at the table, all alone..
Jin wasn't coming today, he had singing practice.

She was scrolling through her phone, when she felt a cold liquid dripping down her nose.

She ignored it at first, but then.. a blood drop fell on the phone.

She was startled, she touched under her nose to find it was bleeding.....again.

She looked around her, to find people looking at her horribly, horrified.

"Oh my god, ew.. is that blood..?!" One girl asked, and the other nudged her shoulder saying "maybe because she doesn't stop poking her nose."

That comment made everyone turn laughing.
She quickly grabbed her handkerchief and cleaned the blood away.

"Ah! Yoongi oppa is here! Girls quickly fix yourselves!" One girl yelled as Yoongi came in the cafeteria.

His eyes met hers for a second, she then looked down rolling her eyes in a sign of annoyance.

"Bae, missing me..?" He said as he took a seat in front of her, making every girl glare at her.

"Your fangirls will kill me, go away." She said not bothering to look up.

"That's exactly why I'm here..." he said smiling a little, and then smirked.

"Please." She begged.

"Watch me." He said before looking up at everyone..

"Guys! I have an announcement to make..!" He stood up getting everyone's attention and her snore.

"Please, Yoongi, i just want to eat peacefully." She begged again.

He smirked at her, and started.
"You people wouldn't believe you if i told you i once dated that nerd right?!"

He yelled as everyone widened their eyes, including the poor girl.

"But she never told me her name, and she cheated on me, people.. with.." he paused a little looking at her "Jin Hyung.. m-my old best friend."

He then faked disappointment, walking put of the cafeteria.

People started walking towards her, and again, they did it with all their power.

"How dare you treat Oppa this way?!"

" you're a little idiot doesn't deserve anything go die"

" The world is going to be a better place without you"

" I can't believe you dated my future husband"

" I hate you with all my heart you little stupid ass"
________