H.B.4- Letter.

Yoongi was sitting in class, nervous, is she really dead..?

But he soon sighed in relief as he saw her entering the class..

His cold personality came back, he smirked walking to her, she passed him and went of the class.

He followed her out and she didn't bother to say anything.

And since he also didn't have anything to say, he just followed her, with both of his hands in his pockets.

She soon stopped, just in front of his locker.
He thought she would turn around.

When the lunch break bell rang, she took out an envelope from her pocket and slid it into Yoongi's locker.

And since he saw her, he caught her quickly and turned her to face him.

She looked shock which meant she didn't know he was present there, saw her.

"Let go, i need to go right now." She tried pushing him.

But her held tighter as he unlocked his locker to get the envelope.

The hallways was now crowded with people, surrounding them, ready for her today's lesson.

He got out a white envelope, closed with a pink heart sticker.

He looked her with pity in his eyes, soon smirking..

"Ohh guys look what the nerd has for me.. what if we read her love letter together.."

as soon as he spilled his last words, she pushed him away running.

"Who catches her, will get a one night date with me."

He calmly said as one girl immediately pulled me from my hair, making me groan in pain.

"Here Oppa, i will wear my best outfit!" She said winking.

He rolled his eyes, and held the poor girl's arm tight enough to form tears in her eyes.

"Read it out Hyung!" One of the boys said, and Yoongi nodded.

He started opening it, but he struggled opening it with one hand.

He signaled to girls to hold her, so he can read it.

Yoongi cleared his through as he leaned against the lockers with his back.

She closed her eyes shut, sighed deeply.

"Hey there Min Yoongi...
This is me.. the nerd heh.. please read all of the letter..
When you're reading this now, I probably don't exist anymore..
I always hid my name from you, 'cause I didn't even find the old you..
The you that always hugged me, give me warm words and smiled..
Right? I didn't find my old honey bear, Yoongi..
Confused? How did i get that nick name, is t familiar to you..?
This is me, Hyun-Soo.. this is Kim Hyun-Soo..
I came here to see you, my old Honey bear..
to only find out he was now gone, dead.
I think you always wondered why i called you 'honey bear' ? Well, i guess now that I'm gone, it's time for you to know.. lol..
It's because when we were younger, 14 years olds.. you used to be chubby like a bear, your favorite sweet was honey treats.. and your favorite color was brown.. hehe.. i always teased you with that name.. remember the photos i sent you last night..? I sent them because i know that now that I'm gone, you feel a little guilty.. i dunno, maybe you'll need these photos.. if you need more, you'll find them with Jin.. Yoongi, you were my very first friend, best friend, crush.. and heh.. bully...... but i still love you tho.. i hope you live happily, please stop this bad habit of yours.. I won't probably exist anymore now, I'm not going to suicide don't worry .. I just have a level 4 cancer.. the doctors said it's already too late to do anything... he said i only have one week left, so i decided to write you this before any surprises eh.. do me a favor and forget me, just like you forgot me, now...:)))) delete my number from your phone.. and connect better with Jin.. I'm sorry if i broke between you two best friends.. i hope i wasn't the one who changed you that much..
I love you, My honey bear..
I love you till now, Min Yoongi...
Love and warm hugs,
Kim Hyun-Soo..♡"