08•Resting

(Start reading when the song actually starts)
———————————————————
Once we arrived home the girls and I prepared food us to eat while the boys rested.

I was chopping up vegetables when someone rested their head on my shoulder and hugged my back. I moved my head to the side to see Tae.

Megan: "You should be resting Tae, go sit with the boys we need you to be in good condition if you're going to help us on missions."

Tae: "I feel fine Megan and it won't take long for me to get better. I can still help on our next mission."

Megan: "Tae you're group needs you to be in good condition, you were hurt the worse remember. It won't take as quick as you think to get get better. Now go back to resting." I said putting the vegetables into a pan.

Tae left the room and went back to resting on the sofa and chatting with the boys.

~Time skip to sometime after they've eaten~

The boys were all resting on the sofa asleep apart from tae who kept moving around.

Megan: "Tae stop moving around so much. I'll take you up to my room if you're uncomfortable here." I whispered trying not to wake up Jimin near me.

Tae: "Okay then, let's go to your room."

I helped Tae get up from the sofa and led him to the bed upstairs.

Tae pulled me closer so I was facing him and looked into my eyes.

Tae: "I missed you so much when you went missing and I hated myself so much for letting you go."

Megan: "Tae-."

Tae: "Do you know how much I wanted to kill Wonwoo for taking you away when I couldn't find you? How I thought about the torture you went through when I saw your body? I wanted to give him the same pain you went through."

I caressed his cheek.

Megan: "Tae I'm here now and there will be a time when we can take down INFINITE and others that cross us. But INFINITE has the power to hurt the ones we love and I can't risk anything because of that."

He smiled lightly and looked into my eyes as I looked in his seeing hurt, anger and anguish pass through them slowly, disappearing as he looked at me. He leaned in closer to me, kissing my lips and I kissed back.

Namjoon: "We need another- never mind your busy I'll find it myself."

Tae and I started to laugh at my brother who just left the room to find something.

Megan: "We should sleep now so you can get better for our future mission."

Tae had fallen asleep quickly but I couldn't sleep at all. Thoughts ran through my head. I can't lose anyone I love anymore.

Since I couldn't sleep I crept out of bed and went to the training room to practice attacking more.

Tae: "What are you doing up?"

Megan: "I couldn't sleep so I decided to train. What are you doing up I thought you was asleep?"

Tae: "I woke up to get a drink and saw the light on. Want me to help you train?"

Megan: "Tae you need-."

Tae: "To rest, yeah I know but I need to train to and if I don't I can get weaker."

Megan: "Fine but if I even see the tiniest bit of hurt or pain from you we aren't continuing."

Tae handed me a sword and took one for himself.

I started to attack him with my sword hitting near his head but he blocked my move and hit me back near my legs which I blocked.

Megan: "Gonna have to do better than that."

He attacked with strong blows which I all blocked until he disarmed me skilfully and knocked me down.

Tae: "Is that better?" He smirked and held a hand out to help me up.

Megan: "Thanks."

Tae: "Good work."

Megan: "Same for you."

Tae took my sword and put them both back into there right places. He then held his hand out for me to take and led me back to the Room where we both fell asleep in each other's arms.