Rules BILLIE'S POV

I fucked around with the keys near the doorknob and finally unlocked the door. I stepped in and saw Cleo standing at attention for me. She looked fucking stunning. All black dress, all black heels, definitely classy. Her hair looked shiny and healthy, she was nervously smiling at me.

"You look gorgeous. You made yourself all done up like this for me?" I asked. I wanted to hear her say it.

She blushed and looked down at her heels, then looked back up biting the corner of her lip, "I tried the best that I could. I wish I had makeup for you," she responded.

"You don't need it," I replied, grabbing her hand, making her blush again instantly.

I had purposely not put makeup in that bathroom for her. She looked so much better natural.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"We are going to eat the best crab legs around here," I replied, looking at her face for a response. She lit up.

"I love crab! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited," she rubbed her tummy, "I won't even be attractive anymore once you've seen how much I can eat."

"You'll always be attractive to me Princess," I replied.

We were silent for a minute while I brushed through her hair with my fingers,

"Baby. You have to have some rules when we leave the house... it's just how it has to be right now. You understand I have to punish you if you don't listen right?" I said softly as I pushed a loose piece of her hair behind her ear.

She looked into my eyes and seemed frightened. I instantly felt guilty. I hoped I didn't have to do this long. I wanted her to earn my trust.

"O-okay. Don't hurt me okay? I'll do what you want. What are the rules?" She asked and bit her left thumb nail.

I put my hand on her neck loosely as she gulped and looked down, then back up into my eyes, "You only speak to me. That's it. You definitely do not let anyone besides me touch you. You always stay by my side. Other than that, it's normal like a normal date. We can enjoy ourselves," I pulled my hand away from her neck and pecked her cheek. She breathed in relief and nodded,

"I'll do exactly what you say."

I smiled.