Prologue (スョげ)

This story will be told from the 3rd point of view. I hope you guys will enjoy this book :)

The art above is not mine.

Poland sat up and groaned. He wasn't a morning person. Well, that's until he hasn't had his coffee. His feet touched the cold wooden floor. It almost remembered him of when he 'belonged' to Third and Soviet.

'I'm so...i'm so goddamn weak! I lost a war...they...no...NO!' He thought as he saw Third and Soviet get closer to him. Third Reich being the sadistic bitch he is, smirked. He loved seeing people hurt.

The scars on Poland's face we're lovely to him. The boy backed away. He was scared. "Hab keine Angst, Polen~" Reich said with that smirk still on his fac-

"GODDAMNIT! DLACZEGO UTRZYMUJĘ MYŚLENIE O TYM OKRESOWYCH CZASACH ?! (WHY DO I KEEP THINKING ABOUT THESE HORRIBLE TIMES?!)" He said, furious. The memory of being chained up on that basement cold as ice floor made him angry and sad. The same feeling he felt when he lost the war and was conquered.

He threw Poland on the cold floor, with Poland injuring his head. His hands were tied up and he couldn't do anything about it. He had a ton of scars on his now exposed chest. "Commie hier wird in vier Tagen kommen, damit wir Sie richtig erobern können. (Commie here will come here in four days so we can properly 'conquer' you.)"

"Ugh, why..." Poland said, obviously sad and irritated. He started crying. He wiped away his tears and went to the bathroom to clean up himself.

He still felt dirty to this day, having forced sexual intercourse with the face of communism and fascism. Having his virginity stripped away from him like it was nothing.

He splashed water on his face, waking him up a little. He then went to take a hot shower.

After he brushed his teeth, he went into his room and changed. He left the bathroom so he could go into his room to choose some clothes. He decided to wear what he wore almost every day. A button-up shirt, a brown sweater, some black pants and some boots.

He got his purse full with money and went to the local Starbucks down the street.

Sorry if this was short, but I'm kind of tired. The poland in this story is a badass one, and at the same time an innocent one. I hope my grammar is okay and that my English didn't suck in this one :, )

More chapters coming soon!
-Berry