Goodbye

Momo's Pov

I don't know how many times I saw you crying since that day. I've lost count of it for it was too many.

I want to hug you and put you into comfort but instead of doing that, I just stand here helplessly watching you from afar.

Maybe you haven't move on yet on what happened that day. Me too.. I still can't accept the truth.

Like a flower petals dying, my heart clenched tightly as I saw you walking away. I started taking my steps following you in the process.

I'm on the edge of showing up but there's a force stopping me. I looked up at the sea like sky as you were now out of my sight. Now I'm left here standing again.

"It's almost time Hirai" a voice coming from behind said. I turned around as I saw a man all in black.

I smiled bitterly as I look at him.

"please give me one more day and I will go with you after." I said. He looked at me with his soulless eyes before he disappeared.

Night comes and I don't know why I ended up in front of your door. I closed my eyes and held my breath for 3 seconds before knocking.

I waited for a minutes but there's no response. I cracked a sad smile before walking away.

Maybe you're sleeping peacefully now. I don't want to disturb you anymore knowing that you stopped having a sleepless nights now.

I should be glad but why are my tears falling?

Three steps more and I'm out of your life but I heard a door creaked open. I quickly turn around, there's no way I heard it wrong and I am right. You are there, scratching your sleepy angelic eyes.

My tears started to fall more like a waterfalls. I run back to where you are and embraced you tightly. You just stood there but I know you know it.

I inhaled the smell that will stay forever in my system. I hugged you tightly as if you were the only life support I have.

"M-Momo..." your voice that will forever be my favorite music.

I just hugged you tightly, I wanna open my mouth to tell you how badly I miss you but words are not enough so I will let you feel the heat of my longings.

I feel you moved your hands and hugged me too then tightened it after a minutes.

You started crying, it tears me up! It breaks me. Every tears were like a sharp knives, it stabs my heart continuously.

I cried louder when I feel something. It's like I'm burning. My whole body is aching. It's like my bones are going to break apart. Then my heart that was beating fast become tired as it slowly draining it's energy.

I tried tightening my hug more. Yes you're just the only life support I have and to let go of you is a suicide. I can't breathe. My body is shaking crazily and I heard you cried louder than I did.

I hold you tighter but as if I am not the one who controls my arms and hands anymore, it's slowly losing my grip to you. It becomes lifeless.

"I love you" you still managed to speak.

I screamed in agonizing pain as I felt that my body was getting pulled away from you harshly. My eyes shutted close as thoughts run to my mind.

I don't wanna say goodbye yet please...

I tried opening my mouth to tell you that I'm sorry for leaving you and to tell you how much I love you and miss you so much but the only words that came out is...

"goodbye"

Then there everything becomes dark, I can't see you anymore but I still hear your crying and it kills me more.

"why do you have to leave?" the question you asked me before I decided to give you my heart because you needed one and there's no willing to sacrifice their life for you but me.

"why do you have to go?" you said while crying. "why you have to leave when I needed you the most" you asked believing the lies I told you that I don't love you anymore and I'm going back to Japan to continue my life there as a dancer because I know you will disagree if you know the real reason why I'm saying goodbye.

The smile, the laugh, your voice, your eyes and every memories we have..

Forever

I

Will

Cherish