Clay Molding

Jeongyeon's POV

It's been a long effin hours since I started molding this shitty clay in front of me here down the basement but still the results were rejected. I sighed deeply as I restarted again from the very first step.

I gave my whole attention to the clay I'm molding that I didn't notice that someone was watching me.

"Woah is this your new hobby???!" a squirrel exclaimed that shook the shit of me and deformed the shit out of the clay.

"Sanayaah!!!!" I scolded her as I stood up in my place.

"oops mianhae buddy" she just chuckled lightly.

"What are you doing here???" I asked the squirrel in front of me but she didn't respond instead she went near to the operating machine.

"Yah!" I flicked her forehead and she looked at me with a curious expression.

"Can I try it???" she asked me.

"Eeeh??" I confusedly asked her.

"I wanna try pleeeaaaasssseeeee!" she whined like a kid.

"No, you might hurt yourself, it's not a toy, Satang" I said and sat down again.

She pouted and just stood there watching me, starting to mold again.

A silence moment started as I drew my focus on the clay. My hands was softly guiding the clay to my desired form and it made me smile since it's cooperating with me.

I'm coming nearly to the end when a soft thing came in contact with my back.

"Yah Sana yah hajima! I'm almost done!" I scolded again and she removed her hands that almost ruin my work.

Again, I'm building my concentration to finish my work. While Sana rested her chin on my shoulder. I didn't complain and let her do what she wanted.

A minutes passed and I felt Sana moving, rubbing herself on my back. A flash of hots ran down my spine but I tried composing myself and focus on the artwork that was one step away to the end.

Sana continued rubbing her big mounds  on my back and she also started to breathe hot breaths beside my ear.

"D-Damn Sana what are you doing!" I scolded again but I get no response instead a pair of hand encircled on my waist, pushing herself more to my back.

"Fuck" I cursed lowly as I stopped working and let the clay deformed by itself. The girl behind me didn't stop like she's enjoying the fuck out of it. I sighed that caught her attention.

"u-uhmm" she uttered.

"You better go upstairs and ready yourself" I said to her.

"B-but..." I cutted her off

"Do yoo want to get that pussy abused  with my hands full of this clay, don't you?? I can gladly do yoo with this" I said as my voice turned darker.

A moment passed and she retreated herself from me. I stood up and went straight to the sink designed here down the basement and washed my hands clean.

But as I turned my back she's still there waiting for me.

"you are really being a bad girl today, Satang" I said as I approached her while wiping my hands with a towel. "You need to be punished" I added.

She grabbed my collar aggressively and pulled me down to her.

"stop talking and do it! Fuck me in front of this shitty machine whatever it is!" she exclaimed.

Still confused, I felt her lips crashed on mine, hungrily kissing me like it's been a year since we didn't kiss.

I responded, pulling her head closer to deepened the kiss. After a long rough kiss, she pushed me a little to breathe.

"Fuck you and your hormones, Satang" I cursed before crashing our lips again. As lust took over me, I grew impatient and ripped her clothes open, buttons flying everywhere.

The squirrel didn't even care, engulfed by the hots.

A pair of healthy tiddies with pinkish nips greeted me. Oh how naughty this girl can be, going here without wearing undergarment.

She moaned between our kiss as I started abusing her mounds, squeezing it roughly while pinching the nips.

She then, pulled away from me for air. She panted heavily longing for air.

"Ahh~" she moaned lewdly as I took one of her boob on my hand, sucking the shit out of it like a baby. I gave the other one the same attention before kissing her again.

I stood up and removed my shirt before kneeling in front of her, pulling down the squirrel's pants together with her panty.

Her puss was glistening because of the leaking juice from it. I licked my lips before ravishing the meal in front of me. Licking and sucking her sensitive nub the drew her on the edge.

"Ohhh~ DaMn your skillful tongue ahh~" she moaned pulling my head deeper on her cunt.

"FUCK!" she screamed as she squirted on my face unexpectedly.

"You're a fast cummer bitch!" I scolded her as I pulled her up and let her sat on my lap before kissing her again letting her taste herself.

I slapped her butt multiple times hard that made her groan in pain.

"I'm still not done to you" I whispered before taking her down on the floor. I grabbed one of my rejected clay artworks that was hardened.

"Brace yourself baby" I whispered while I'm rubbing the thing on her wet pussy lubricating it.

"No! Not with that please!" she plead but instead of stopping, I pushed the first inch of the thing in her core that made her arch her back and cry in pain.

"Fuck, stop! It hurts!" she screamed, jet tears flowed down her cheeks.

I kissed her deeply to ease the pain she felt. "It will get better Satang." I said.

I continued kissing her, as I pushed the thing further. She groaned and moaned crying out the pain she was feeling.

As her puss took the thing until the middle of it, I pulled it out and slammed it in again.

"AHH, JEONG FUCK AHH!" she screamed as I do it again and again. I fucked her hardly as I heard her moaned out loudly in pleasure.

"AHh~ I'm cuMmInG AhhHh~" she screamed before cumming hardly in front of me. I removed the thing and cleaned her cunt using my mouth.

"That was hot.." I said as I watched the girl under me breathing heavily from the over fatigue she got from the intense sex. She closed her eyes because of the tiredness.