---------------

• Dedicated to Victoria

Prologue

Victoria was someone that is weird--she was a Minecraftian that had wings. Of course, readers who ae fans of the game, Minecraft have a small idea how she looked like. 

I'm not going to emphasise the part. I'm just going to say that she looked like a cross betweeen a human, a box and a dove. She had the 'dove' part not because her parents also had it, but it was due to a faulty part in a chemecal injected into her body by a dragon.

Now, as you know this is Book 2, you might just want to read Book 1. But if you did not want to waste your time, I'm going to tell you how Book 2 is like. 

Victoria, together wth her pet crreeper she adopted from the wild will be battling with the monster in Book 1. 

---------------

Chapter 1: Stupid wings!

---------------

It was a normal morning. I woke up, changed, and looked in the mirror. When I looked at my reflection, my wings spreaded out and tickled my pet creeper, Bomby. I quickly folded my wings and apologized to Bomby.

Bomby replied with a small hiss. Creepers hiss, if you don't know. Wait--did I mention that this is Minecraft? Oh no! If I don't mention that you will be in deep confusion.

Minecraft is a huge galaxy. This galaxy is full of blocks, all one metre by one metre by one metre. We live in a planet called Minecraft, named after the galaxy.

There are a few other planets people can get to easily. The first is Nether, which can only be accessed by the Nether Portal. Rockets cannot go there.

The second is the asteroid, End. You can get there using a rocket, but it is not recommended, as there is a dragon there. Also, monsters will dismantle it after it has landed.

There are a lot of monsters too. One of them is the creeper,  which explodes.(so you think my house will be blown up after some time, isn't it? Don't worry, I've injected a chemical into my creeper so the organ that makes it explode will be unable to work.) There is zombies, skeletons, spiders and slimes too.