Chapter 15: Crristmas Eve

It was Crristmas* Eve again. I waited for the arrival for Santa Boom* at my parents' house. 

"Will he be here soon?" asked my brother, "I really want to hear my fortune."

________

*Christmas on Earth

**A person who gives candy and tells your fortune on Crristmas Eve. Looks like Santa Claus.

________

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I rushed out without my jacket and windbreaker to greet him.

"Wow... this is the first time I saw someone without a jacket rushing out to greet me!" Santa Boom cried. "A Minecraftian with a daring heart must be rewarded with good fortune." After that, he dropped a sweet into my hands.

He began saying my fortune first. 

"Corrupteren's spirit will die at 06000, tomorrow. You do not need anything to kill him. He will be sent to hospital and his spirit will leave Alex's body. He will try to find another body, but he will be killed by a creeper standing in his way.

"You will get captured by the Ice Dragon as it will think you are useless now. But Herobrine will save you later if you remember my instructions: just wait for his arrival. Then, you will offer a reward to him to let him marry you. I'm sure he will marry you.

"Then, you two will have three children together. The first one is called Brian and will be completely normal, the second one, who will be called Herrabrine, will inherit all Herobrine's characteristics. The third one, called Claire, will look very much like you and has all your powers, will lose all her powers and gain one very weird power, which is to morph to anything she likes, at the age of 12. 

"Brian will not like to come home for dinner while the other two will usually eat with you and Herobrine."

Then, he told the others their fortune. I did not bother to listen to their fortune and just waited for dinner.