Chapter 3: The tour

The next day, Herobrine and I drove to the university. We parked the car at the car park, and put my parking coupon on the plate number. Earthlings, I know you don't use parking coupons (except Singapore) and do not put them on the plate number, but in Carren, we do.

We went to the main entrance and boarded the tour minecart. I learnt that the university uses minecarts for moving around, not like the others which requires you to walk.

The guide, who said that he was called Marcus, drove the minecart for the tour.

He lead us to the classrooms. "The first is Exploration, the second, potions, the third, physics."

We starred in awe. All the classrooms are connected to a training ground! I made sure I signed up for the Exploration class and get a degree from there.

The minecart turned right.

"This is the swordsmanship class. Notice all the swords in it!" Marcus announced, "Next to it is the archery classroom. As our university is well known for its archery class, we have built a wing of it. The swordsmanship classroom is connected to the parkour classroom, and there is a door connected between them. The door straight to the parkour class is still under construction, so you can't see it yet.

"This is the portals classroom. This department makes portals to other dimensions!

"There is a new class which is going to be built here. I have been there once, and I think it is the computer class."

Then, the minecart went into the left side of the university.
"The first class is the culinary class. As it has a very big kitchen, it could provide food to all the students and staff."

He stopped.

He then drove the minecart forward to a restaurant.

"We will eat here," said he.