wednesday

"can i have a chai tea latte please?"
taehyung looked up from his fingernails that he had been picking. a handsome, young man stood in front of him. he was wearing a nice suit, so taehyung guess he was a ceo of one of the many big cooperations around the city.
"uh sure, anything else" taehyung ask as he turns around to begin making the drink.
"those blueberry muffins look nice. i'll take one of those too."
"alright sir"
taehyung finishes the drink and puts it on the counter, then opens the case and grabs a muffin with a napkin.
"there you are"
the man takes his muffin and sits at a table close to the window. another costumer comes in, and he busies himself taking her order.
while he makes her two fresh strawberry lemonades, his boss, the owner of the shop, and him converse.
"taehyung, can you work a double tomorrow? jungkook called off because he's sick, again. i think we should just fire him and hire someone new."
"i can do it. but let me talk to jungkook, okay? he's probably feeling down again."
"yes i know, but i cant afford to have you and everyone else working extra shifts because of him."
"understandable. i sure am tired of taking his shifts but i try to understand"
when he finished her order and puts it on the counter, his manager sighs.
"that rich guy left his cup on the table. go take care of that please."
taehyung sighs as he lets himself from behind the counter, and notices something underneath the cup.
a folded up 50$ bill.
he looks over at his boss, who is busying himself with another costumer. he slips the 50 in his apron pocket and smiles to himself.