wednesday- a week later

taehyung sighs as he walks into work. his boss took off today so him and his coworker, namjoon, are running the place. namjoon is already behind the counter, so he flips the sign to open and goes behind the counter. as he pulls his apron over his head, the bell chimes.
"hello, can i take your order?" namjoon says. taehyung looks up and sees the man from the other week.
"yes, but i'd like him to take my order." the man says, nodding towards taehyung. namjoon puts his hands up and walks toward the back, nudging taehyung in the side as he walks past him. taehyung walks towards the counter.
"hi, how may i help you"
"yes, chai tea latte and i think today i'll try the macadamia nut cookie."
taehyung nods and grabs the cookie out of the case. he puts in on the counter, on top of a napkin.
"your drink will be done in a moment."
he turns around and begins making the drink.
"i'm jimin, by the way" the man speaks.
"taehyung."
"beautiful name for a beautiful face" the man, jimin, says as taehyung hands him his drink. he smiles, and taehyung shyly turns away.
as jimin makes his way to he same table he sat at last time, namjoon comes over to him.
"i think homie got a crush on you" he whispers teasingly.
"yeah i'd say. left me a 50$ tip last time."
"so this isnt his first time here?"
"no, Mr Jin says he came on saturday and asked for me, but i had off. he came on wednesday the week before that."
"ah so he does like you, and a 50$ tip on a 9 dollar order means he got moneyyy"
namjoon jokes, going to the counter to take another womans order. he looks toward jimin, who is staring at him. he holds up a few twentys, and puts them on the table. then he puts his cup on top of is and winks.
as soon as he's out the door, taehyung walks over to the table.
its 60$.
on the napkin, he wrote, "maybe homie does like you."
he folds it up and puts it in his apron, then turns to namjoon.
"look at this." and holds up the three twenties. namjoon gives him a thumbs up as he continues making a drink for the costumer waiting.